Converting database back to latin1
When I upgraded to v1.5.0, I made the mistake of specifying the UTF8 character set for my store/database. I found this link that worked for me.
The code provided created the list of SQL statements that were necessary to convert my database's data from one encoding to another, which I then ran through phpMyAdmin.
I'm all good, back to latin1!
By cochlear in forum Installing on a Linux/Unix Server
Last Post: 25 Oct 2011, 04:53 PM
By eurojen in forum Currencies & Sales Taxes, VAT, GST, etc.
Last Post: 26 Nov 2008, 12:13 AM
By molywerks in forum General Questions
Last Post: 7 Apr 2008, 07:13 AM
By Ronson in forum General Questions
Last Post: 4 Sep 2007, 01:06 PM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC