Plugin Contributions

Default My host upgraded my site, now I have problems

My webhost company automatically updated my v139 to the new v150 with my knowledge. Thus, causing several issues. Three of the main ones are as follows,

Paypal - I have customers that when they go to order and pay via paypal it will not work (they live within the US). When I go see my email about the debug issue I get the following message:

"paypalwpp
    Module disabled due to zone restriction. Billing address is not within the
    Payment Zone selected in the module settings. "

How do I go about correcting this? I tried paypal through a self-created account, and I have no problems (granted the addresses are local if that matters).

On the second issue: When a completed order is paid for (see above test order I did) via paypal. I want to go into the order to change the status from processing to ship/completed/etc. all I get is a blank page that states done at the bottom. When an order is to be sent COD (since the paypal issue will not let pay) I can go into the order and change the status versuses an order that was paid for. How can this be corrected?

And finally the third. When the webhosting company updated everyones site, my zencart has the following message at the top of the page:

"Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Tools->Server Information to review patch levels."

when I go to server information page, I see alot of of writing, but I am not sure as to what patches I need in order to correct this issue.

I really appreciate any help anyone can give. I am starting to lose alot of customers because of these issues. Right now, I really miss my old version. I still have redo the site look and all of the other basics. To add it with everything else going on, it just doesn't make for a good day.

Thanks!
    Chris

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Zones

Okay. I was able to get two the three issues fixed. The Paypal zones, and veiwing/editing the orders as needed. I still not sure about the patches. Any help on that? Appreciate it.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Login to your Admin.
    In the nav menu bar, on the right-hand side is a "Version" link. Click it.
    What is the "Zen Cart" and "Zen Cart Database" version info? And the "Version History" below it? Paste all of that here.
    (We don't need to see all the PHP configuration stuff that shows below that.)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My host upgraded my site, now I have problems

Here it is. Let me know if I left somethin gout that you need. I really do appreciate the help an dgetting this corrected.

Zen Cart 1.5.0
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.9h
    v1.3.9h [2012-01-13 10:23:12] (Fresh Installation)
    v1.3.9h [2012-01-13 10:23:12] (Fresh Installation)

PHP Version 5.2.17

System Linux gator1587.hostgator.com 3.2.13 #4 SMP Thu Mar 29 19:22:42 CDT 2012 x86_64
    Build Date Feb 1 2012 15:04:05

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

A proper upgrade includes not only integrating the changes for your PHP files, but also upgrading the database content to the new structure.
    Clearly your database structure hasn't been upgraded yet. So, you'll need to run zc_install/index.php and choose Database Upgrade.

Since it's pretty much a guarantee that your host didn't follow the proper upgrade procedure, you'll want to familiarize yourself with the proper procedure here: www.zen-cart.com/upgrade
    At the very least you need to do the database-upgrade step.
    Almost certainly you'll also need to update all your addons and templates and all your other customized files, by hand, else you'll have broken/missing functionality.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.