Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbiamo Supremo Support Thread

Same place you made the other menu changes:

Code:
    define('DROP_DOWN', 'Custom Drop Down'); define(URL1,'http://www.brandonturpin.com');
    Add the additional definitions you need..
    ok, great to know there's no defines elsewhere and I didn't skip any files! :)

Plugin Contributions

HI and thanks again for the ongoing work and support for this great template!

I've just created an EZ-Page (the first on this site) and I don't see it anywhere listed either in the Site Map or in the footer's Important Links section.

Any pointers you can offer would/will be greatly appreciated. The site is currently blocked (by me) from traffic not initiated by my office IP block, as we're not live. If you (or anyone) would like to see what's happening, I'll gladly unblock for a short time - just let me know.

Thanks and best regards,
    -Ray
    Last edited by BouncerFL; 28 Nov 2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: additional info added for clarity
    ++++++++++++++++
    Subtle as the 'b' in subtle.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BouncerFL View Post
    HI and thanks again for the ongoing work and support for this great template!

I've just created an EZ-Page (the first on this site) and I don't see it anywhere listed either in the Site Map or in the footer's Important Links section.

Any pointers you can offer would/will be greatly appreciated. The site is currently blocked (by me) from traffic not initiated by my office IP block, as we're not live. If you (or anyone) would like to see what's happening, I'll gladly unblock for a short time - just let me know.

Thanks and best regards,
    -Ray
    The EZ Pages will be listed in the footer under Important Links

Make sure the page is active in the footer (has a green button next to it) and you have assigned a order number to it as well and it should show
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

As is usually the case, operator error got in the way again. I had turned it on, but neglected to give it a number > 0. All good, my friend. thank you much.
    ++++++++++++++++

Plugin Contributions

hello, How can I enable right and left columns in the homepage?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nesum18 View Post
    hello, How can I enable right and left columns in the homepage?
    The template is set to show the side columns everywhere except the home page. If you want to add them to the home page then you need to remove the follwo ing code from includes > templates > abbiamo_supremo > tpl_main_page.php

Code:
    if ($this_is_home_page == true) {
      $flag_disable_left = true;
      $flag_disable_right = true;
    }
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Is this template compatible with 1.5.1? I attempted to install it on my test server, but the sql file fails to load. I get the "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." Also attempted a cut and paste into the SQL Executor with the same result. Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

I've added a 2nd EZ-Page which properly shows a link in the footer. The problem is that when I click the link, I see the first line of html which is an <h2>, but nothing past that is displayed.

The rest of what I put in the EZ-Page edit box is an h3 and two uls, all with appropriate close tags and (I've checked it...as have 2 other sets of eyes) valid html.

I'd be really interested in any advice. Thanks in advance and, as always, thanks for a great template!

-Ray
    ++++++++++++++++

Plugin Contributions

Default [SOLVED] Re: Abbiamo Supremo Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BouncerFL View Post
    I've added a 2nd EZ-Page which properly shows a link in the footer. The problem is that when I click the link, I see the first line of html which is an <h2>, but nothing past that is displayed.

The rest of what I put in the EZ-Page edit box is an h3 and two uls, all with appropriate close tags and (I've checked it...as have 2 other sets of eyes) valid html.

I'd be really interested in any advice. Thanks in advance and, as always, thanks for a great template!

-Ray
    Ugh...to reply to my own post and for completion, and in case anyone else has this issue, here's why it was happening.

First of all, it wasn't the initial <h2> that was displaying, it was the title. Once I viewed the generated html, I realized what might be happening. (I was right).

I've an add-on installed that allows PHP code to be inside an ez-page. To mitigate the non-display of plain html content, I used PHP's heredoc syntax store the html content in a php variable, then echoed out the variable. All is now well.

Example:

Code:
    $displayme = <<<EOT
    <h2>Some Heading</h2>
    <p>some text</p>
    <ul style="list-style-type:none;">
    <li>Item</li>
    <li>Item</li>
    <li>Item</li>
    <li>Item</li>
    </ul>
    <p>More content</p>
    EOT;
    echo $displayme;
    That did it for me :) Sorry for the noise.
    ++++++++++++++++

Plugin Contributions

Hello im using zen 1.5.1 abbiamo supremo and im trying to remove or change the middle header section so i can widen my logo. at the moment when i adjust the middle section the search bar moves and the header does weird things. my site is www.toycave.com.au . also there is a green line between the search and the search button in the header. ive tried other suggestions to fix this but cannot seem to do it. Great template thanks and hope someone can help out with this. you can see how the header logo is covered partially by the middle header section that i have made red to make it more easily to see.
    thanks heaps

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast