Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbiamo Supremo Support Thread

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I'm testing this Supremo template again on my main site.

Is there a way to add CAPTCHA to the Contact Us drop down form in the header? I had to disable Captcha for Contact Us so it would work properly, and already two dirt bags have sent out emails. I installed Captcha some time ago, as they were using my Ask a Question form.

sph

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    I'm testing this Supremo template again on my main site.

Is there a way to add CAPTCHA to the Contact Us drop down form in the header? I had to disable Captcha for Contact Us so it would work properly, and already two dirt bags have sent out emails. I installed Captcha some time ago, as they were using my Ask a Question form.
    What module are you currently using for CAPTCHA?
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Are the EZpages footer links supposed to show in the footer menu? Mine don't.

http://www.prom-mart.com/zencart-demo-2/

Neither do they on your demo.

Also, if you plan on uploading this template to zencart's addons, note that while the files are called "abbiamo_supremo", in other places it's called just "supremo"...I'm thinking of the define main page for the images and such. Why my slider/homepage images didn't show at first.
    I am doing an update to the footer before its released that will fix the issue. With the files I changed it pretty quick after putting it up on my site, there were a few downloads that snuck out but the download on my site fixed that.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I jumped right on the download when I saw it the other night. Will check your download again.

I see there are several captchas.

My captcha is 2.8, here is the name of the zip:
    captcha_using_ttf__gd__telephone_not_required_on_signup_v2-8_28-04-2007Captchav1-0TelephoneHide

I think it was this one, which I now see has been upgraded for 1.5 (I'm still 1.3.9h):

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=893

Sometime back I had problems with scum email (I'd get a copy). It all stopped when I installed the captcha. Got my first the other night testing Supremo, after having to turn captcha off so the header Contact Us would work.

I guess I could always remove the nice header Contact Us and use use the normal Contact Us, with captcha....

sph

Plugin Contributions

I also noticed while testing on main site that your clickable sidebox headings ... Featured, Whats New, Specials ... turn white when visited = disappear. Was that by design?

Should Google see it, would it be considered black-hat invisible text?

I corrected mine to turn black, but right now I'm back on a regular template main site.

http://www.prom-mart.com/zencart-dem...on-c-3_10.html
    http://www.prom-mart.com/zencart-dem...s-c-54_56.html

Is it just me, or when in category row mode, does the product text change size in above two links?

sph

Plugin Contributions

I also noticed while testing on main site that your clickable sidebox headings ... Featured, Whats New, Specials ... turn white when visited = disappear. Was that by design?

Should Google see it, would it be considered black-hat invisible text?

I corrected mine to turn black, but right now I'm back on a regular template main site.

http://www.prom-mart.com/zencart-dem...on-c-3_10.html
    http://www.prom-mart.com/zencart-dem...s-c-54_56.html

Is it just me, or when in category row mode, does the product text change size in above two links?

sph
    After further research I found the issue. In the stylesheet.css find the following:

Code:
    FORM, SELECT, INPUT {
    	display: inline;
    	font-size:12px;
    	padding: 5px;
    	margin: 0.1em;
    	margin: 7px 0; 
            border-radius: 3px;      
    	}
    and change to

Code:
    FORM, SELECT, INPUT {
    	display: inline;
    	padding: 5px;
    	margin: 0.1em;
    	margin: 7px 0; 
            border-radius: 3px;      
    	}
    That should fix it! Thanks for helping me debug this as its things that I overlooked obviously!

My captcha is 2.8, here is the name of the zip:
    captcha_using_ttf__gd__telephone_not_required_on_signup_v2-8_28-04-2007Captchav1-0TelephoneHide

I think it was this one, which I now see has been upgraded for 1.5 (I'm still 1.3.9h):
    Let me look into helping you with that if I can get it integrated into the header, I don't see why not I just wanted to make sure I was doing it with the right module! :) Ill get back to you on this in a few
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Plugin Contributions

Default Update Release

For those of you that have been downloading the template from my site, I have updated the template with a few updates

* Added Column Grid Layout Option
    * Fixed EZ pages in the footer
    * Fixed some CSS errors

You can get the updated release HERE
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brandonturpin View Post
    That should fix it! Thanks for helping me debug this as its things that I overlooked obviously!

Let me look into helping you with that if I can get it integrated into the header, I don't see why not I just wanted to make sure I was doing it with the right module! :) Ill get back to you on this in a few
    Well, testing templates seems to be what I'm best at. I've looked at probably all free templates and tested many.

Thanks. As for the captcha, I see there are several choices. Don't even know if mine is the best, but it has been working and the "pic" isn't too hard for customers to read. It's also been updated for 1.5, which I suppose is good news for it. Yes, anyone using this captcha apparently will have to also have it working with the header Contact Us. It sent me to the regular Contact Us page with an error warning that the validation code was not entered properly.

sph

Plugin Contributions

Take a look at the drop down now on my 1.5 demo/test site:

http://www.prom-mart.com/zencart-demo-2/

This looks very promising

sph

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast