Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbiamo Supremo Support Thread

hey mate my contact us form has gone to pot and i dont know how! any ideas? ive been through the code and cant locate the problem

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Yes, yellow is gone. But I think that the strange space is still there; it's just now white instead of yellow. When change back and forth from compatability view, the page jumps and the menu bar goes slightly up and down in relation to other text in header. May explain why search button moves.

But much better than the yellow. Thanks.
    I have it planned to eliminate that problem in the next release that should be updated and finished this week. I thought of that but its a little more than changing the css so I will have that update soon
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PeazzAndycresswell View Post
    hey mate my contact us form has gone to pot and i dont know how! any ideas? ive been through the code and cant locate the problem
    Sorry I have been MIA over the weekend! But I am looking over your site and I see a few changes you have made and its coming right along.

I am not sure out off all those posts which ones you are still wanting help with so I will just say a few things, if you have any further questions throw them at me! :-)

I am not sure where the contact page us messed up if you can let me know what the issue is I can try and find a fix,

The dropdown is coming along, the few things I see on there is that the padding and spacing on hover is different then regular which is why the lettering jumps. Will have to change the padding on hover till it does not move on hover.

I think once you fix that it would look pretty good! Let me know if there are anything else you still had questions on.

PS I am creating a fix for the IE explorer compatibility mode that I should be able to have within a few days so when that is fixed I will help you get that updated as well so you don't have to worry about it!

Thanks
    Brandon Turpin
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brandonturpin View Post
    Sorry I have been MIA over the weekend! But I am looking over your site and I see a few changes you have made and its coming right along.

I am not sure out off all those posts which ones you are still wanting help with so I will just say a few things, if you have any further questions throw them at me! :-)

I am not sure where the contact page us messed up if you can let me know what the issue is I can try and find a fix,

The dropdown is coming along, the few things I see on there is that the padding and spacing on hover is different then regular which is why the lettering jumps. Will have to change the padding on hover till it does not move on hover.

I think once you fix that it would look pretty good! Let me know if there are anything else you still had questions on.

PS I am creating a fix for the IE explorer compatibility mode that I should be able to have within a few days so when that is fixed I will help you get that updated as well so you don't have to worry about it!

Thanks
    Brandon Turpin
    hi mate

basically when the menu from the bar for contact us drops down all the input fields and text are messed up basically they are not in line, for now ive removed the contact us form and linked it to the contact us page to get around it for now.

thanks for the padding advice only problem i got is the only way it will stop moving is if i remove padding, but then i cant use the drop down menus :S

im really happy so far, and some bugs or unintential error maybe?

on the contact us form the corner on the right was straight even in mozzila i fixed some code for it to make all corners rounded.
    one way to get around ur template looking different in different browsers especially IE, have the background for ur menu bar a picture then no matter the browser u will have a gradient bar :)

ok, so my next project now, is to get the menu drop downs looking amazing but i dont know how to go about replacing the gradient with a glossy background..so it dont look so plain and it more in theme with the menu bar...any pointers mate?
    Last edited by PeazzAndycresswell; 23 Jul 2012 at 08:08 PM.

Plugin Contributions

struggling with padding

Plugin Contributions

ok fixed the left bar now to figure out the right?

Plugin Contributions

hi mate

basically when the menu from the bar for contact us drops down all the input fields and text are messed up basically they are not in line, for now ive removed the contact us form and linked it to the contact us page to get around it for now.

thanks for the padding advice only problem i got is the only way it will stop moving is if i remove padding, but then i cant use the drop down menus :S

im really happy so far, and some bugs or unintential error maybe?

on the contact us form the corner on the right was straight even in mozzila i fixed some code for it to make all corners rounded.
    one way to get around ur template looking different in different browsers especially IE, have the background for ur menu bar a picture then no matter the browser u will have a gradient bar :)

ok, so my next project now, is to get the menu drop downs looking amazing but i dont know how to go about replacing the gradient with a glossy background..so it dont look so plain and it more in theme with the menu bar...any pointers mate?
    That can be addressed with placing them in a table to format them.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brandonturpin View Post
    That can be addressed with placing them in a table to format them.
    how would i go about doing that mate?

Plugin Contributions

how would i go about doing that mate?
    Something similar to this

Code:
    <table border="0">
    <tr>
    <td>Name</td>
    <td>[NAME FIELD]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>Email</td>
    <td>[EMAIL FIELD]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">Message</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">Submit button</td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Plugin Contributions

thanks mate
    Last edited by PeazzAndycresswell; 24 Jul 2012 at 02:21 AM.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast