Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Error: ZC1.5 - Swedish Language sv_zc_v150_0004

Quote Originally Posted by Luftkaffe View Post
    U have read the instructionfile twice. Uploaded the files twize, but i must have missed something.
    After upload of all files i get following message when i come to step 9 in the guide:

The installation wont start... Does anyone recognize that?

I am using Zen Cart 1.5.0 - Swedish language
    I have done some tests with Image Handler4 and Swedish language. But using the Swedish language package gives me a lot of white pages and errors (even with or without IH4). It looks to me that there are issues with the Swedish language package (I got it from the free download section, Swedish Language sv_zc_v150_0004).

The error I get (on almost every click, "init_temlpates.php" is depending on the pages I am):
    PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at XXX/admin_XXX/includes/languages/swedish/email_extras.php:1) in XXX/admin_XXX/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 28
    English and other languages work fine for me.

Since this is not an IH4 issue I decided to post here. Does anyone recognize this or know what the problem is?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error: ZC1.5 - Swedish Language sv_zc_v150_0004

Quote Originally Posted by Gerjan View Post
    I have done some tests with Image Handler4 and Swedish language. But using the Swedish language package gives me a lot of white pages and errors (even with or without IH4). It looks to me that there are issues with the Swedish language package (I got it from the free download section, Swedish Language sv_zc_v150_0004).

The error I get (on almost every click, "init_temlpates.php" is depending on the pages I am):

English and other languages work fine for me.

Since this is not an IH4 issue I decided to post here. Does anyone recognize this or know what the problem is?
    I got a similar problem when installing swedish language pack, followed to a T, it played havoc with my templates, everything placed to the left side of my pages, don't know how to fix this, probably have to remove all templates, restore from backup and start again.

Anyone to help please