Default Add option to choose an external website when adding languages

On this site and probably many other websites www.lescaleachiocciola.eu I need to link directly to an external website for soem languages, without add a translation intio it, so I would like to have an option in the languages admin page, to add a direct link to an external site, instead to configurate it with internal language files.
    www.lescaleachiocciola.eu = THE SPIRAL STAIRS

Default Link directly to other sites instead of the translation from language flags

On this site www.lescaleachiocciola.eu I need to link directly to an external website for some languages, without add a translation into it, how to do that into the code?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Link directly to other sites instead of the translation from language flags

Check out the EZ Pages feature of Zen Cart. An EZ Page doesn't have to be a page on your Zen Cart site, it can just be a link to another site if that's what you need. You can have EZ Pages links appear in most of the usual spots in Zen Cart.

Rob

Default Re: Link directly to other sites instead of the translation from language flags

Wow! Good to know! But I dream to have links to external sites directly on flags instead of ezpages.
    For example hungarian flag in future will go directly to http://www.lepcsok.com/ (when this hungarian spiral stairs site will be done...).

Plugin Contributions

The ez-page link itself can point to the external site (using "external links" - look it up in the tutorials). Ezpages Improved Menus and soon Ezpages Footer Columns can substitute images for text in the links.

You are right, thansk, but in this case and in many other cases, language flags are strategically positioned in the right place like here: http://www.lescaleachiocciola.eu/ and it would be very compfortable just to have that option in the languyages admin page.

Plugin Contributions

Anything can be done if you know how to code for it, or are willing to hire someone to do it.