Good Afternoon Peeps,

I'm in the process of building my first Zen Cart store and so far so good, nice bit of kit!

I'm doing a bit of customisation and in need of help as unfortunately I am not a hardcore coder and this goes straight over my head.

My shop will serve our regular account customers whom receive various discounts depending on how much we like them and whom also pay on invoice. We also have general public punters who receive no discount and pay via card and also non account trade customers who do receive discount but must also pay via card.

Now the Invoice add on module satisfies the above as I can create a group discount with a prefixed name of "Invoice" and any of my customers who I assign to an invoice discount gets the invoice option at the checkout, all works beautifully.

URL to Invoice add-on below
http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=230

The second thing I would like to do is have my discounted customers to be able to see "their" discounted price on the product page (not just at the checkout)

This is sorted by the Group Pricing (per item) add-on if I create a group discount called Group A/Group B/Group C or Group D.

Link below
http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=256

What I am looking to do is to merge the necessary files of two add-on modules so my discount customers see their prices when they log in as well as (if they are invoice customers) having the invoice button available on the checkout.

At present I can only have one or the other as I don't know how to go about merging the two or even if it's possible.

What I am looking to achieve is...

Is it possible to have:-

Group discount name:- "Invoice Group A" to D which will give a discount AND show discounted prices AND allow invoice payment on the checkout.

as well as

Group discount name:- "Group A" to D which will give a discount AND show discounted prices BUT will not show the invoice button on the payment page of the checkout.

Any other group discount name will just be for ad hoc discounts with no special black magic apart from what is standard with Zen.

I'm hoping some of you uber brainy people can help me out.

Big thanks in advance!
Dan