My shoppe http://www.shop.sabbykatdesigns.com Sells my own graphic art designs to other artists who need such pieces for their own art projects.

The issue that we believe we will run into is pricing. Because we want to keep prices lower, so that people get more for less, and because we are using Paypal as our only payment source, we have had to make some decisions regarding payment options between their regular business payment processing ($.30+2.9% per transaction), and the microtransactions payment processing ($.05 +$.05 per transaction; which is really only worth while if the majority of your sales will be under $10.00 each).

The way to remedy this, we believe is to get customers to pay for more items with each purchase. Rather than do this, mostly because I feel uncomfortable pushing my products on someone before they're ready to buy it on their own choice, We've decided to create a program called SabbyKash (a play on the name of our art shoppe).

Basically, what we would do is this:
Sell customers gift certificates that are instead called SabbyKash. SabbyKash sells at a rate of $.01 per unit. (On a base 100 system where one SabbyKash is equal to one penny.) we then plan to upsell our SabbyKash by giving clients free SabbyKash when they purchase set amounts as seen on the website SabbyKash

I've tested most of it out, and the plan works great. We simply go through all SabbyKash purchases then manually distribute the bonus SabbyKash through the email function.

BUT...cosmetically, it's not working.
1. We have to use the Category "Gift Certificate"
2. We have to use the Model "gift_cert" (I've used the correct one, just can't remember it at the moment).
3. My attributes lable is "Gift Certificate"

Now, does anyone know if there is a way to clean these up so that they read "SabbyKash" and don't break the Gift Certificate distribution coding? Would we be better off completely changing the gift certificate feature to a SabbyKash feature through the core coding? I'm not sure where to go from here because I don't want to break the GV program code and delivery...

Thanks for the time!