Quote Originally Posted by rainbow_pixie_star View Post
that was a typo!

What happened was I moved all the files to another directory to check that I had them in the right place. I have moved them all back and it started doing this. I have checked that all the files are in the correct place too! And have not renamed any of my admin stuff
Sorry, but you really aren't doing much to help. It is all very well telling us what you have done, but very little of it has been *useful* information.

What other 'typos' have you made? How are WE supposed to know the difference?

Also, What does "I moved all the files to another directory to check that I had them in the right place" actually mean? How can moving them into from one folder to another prove that they were in the right place, unless of course it was all working ok and the moving caused things to break, then I guess it would be safe to assume they *were* in the right place to begin with (so why move them?)
If they were in the *wrong* place to begin with and you moved them to another wrong place then logically you can expect it would still be broken, so you wouldn't really have proven anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow_pixie_star View Post
And have not renamed any of my admin stuff
But, but, but...... Zencart V1.5.0 *forces* the admin folder to be renamed as part of its installation process, so perhaps you've forgotten about that and you are still trying to access the files from the /admin/ folder even though it has been renamed.

I shall repeat the two questions that I previously asked. Perhaps if you actually answer them we may be able to move forward onto the next step of diagnosing your problem(s).

1. Did you re-upload to the folder called 'admin' or the renamed admin?

2. What is the error message you are getting?

Please *avoid* telling us about all the things that are correct (or that you think are correct) because it really doesn't help. If everything was correct you wouldn't have a problem and you wouldn't be seeking help. It isn't as though we don't *believe* what you say, but again, if you've done everything 'right' there wouldn't be a problem, so you must at least consider the possibility that you've made a mistake somewhere, and somehow or other we need to extract this information from you.

Does that make sense?

Cheers
Rod