Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Urgent! Website crash after buy using Paypal Express Checkout

Your server is down hard or the hosts dns blew up

lookup failed suteraterengganuonline.com
    Could not find an IP address for this domain name.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Now, my web still down but i can access my cpanel now. All i want to do now is try to replace files that i suspect corrupt. Files that i suspected is related on Paypal files in zencart.
    Anybody can list out files that related to Paypal express checkout that i should replaced?
    Any help will be highly appreciated

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

No. Assuming that the problem has anything to do with PayPal files is seriously short-sighted.

Your BEST solution is to compare EVERYTHING on the server against the backups you have stored on your own computer. http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues
    Don't try to isolate it to PayPal. It probably has nothing to do with PayPal at all.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks DrByte. I follow your link and it seem it is big work to be done now. I read somewhere in the forum yesterday that Paypal maybe can be affected after they change some coding in the footer.
    I check my own log and found I also have made some modifications in my footer on 19/12/2011. I only change my copyright from original Business Name 2011 to Business Name 2010 - 2011. I keep asking this is the starting of my problem. :O

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alabasta79 View Post
    I follow your link and it seem it is big work to be done now.
    It is the most efficient and reliable way to narrow the cause of the problem and find the solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by alabasta79 View Post
    I read somewhere in the forum yesterday that Paypal maybe can be affected after they change some coding in the footer.
    I don't know what you're talking about, and I can't see it being related to a PayPal problem.

I think your problem probably has nothing to do with Zen Cart. It's probably something wrong with your hosting company.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

fhewww.. what a relief.. it just server breakdown.. they response to my report and change DNS setting... my problem gone!

DrByte, you are magnificently right :)

Thanks everyone!

This link also help me to revise my Paypal Setting http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/PayPal
    Last edited by alabasta79; 18 Apr 2012 at 02:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12