help question Post update blank page on catalog - need advice

So I finally got around to updating to 1.5 from 1.3.8. The update appeared to run smoothly. I can get into the admin area and it is happy with everything, but when I go to the live catalog I just get a blank page. My first thought was that it must be my custom template so I set it to the default one but that didn't change anything.

I did the update by replacing all the changed files from the new version into the folder of my site. I of course have my entire site folder and database backed up but I was wondering if I can get some expert help in going about this the right way?

The site is not an active site but the catalog is located here: www.garudaillo.com/kinderbooks/zen/ (just a blank page or error notice depending on the browser).

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Post update blank page on catalog - need advice

Which steps in the detailed upgrade instructions did you skip? www.zen-cart.com/upgrade

FAQ article on blank pages: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Looking at the logs, it looks like I'm getting a fatal error with the bmz image handler:

[04-Jun-2012 18:18:08] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/content/i/l/l/illo1620/html/kinderbooks/zen/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/i/l/l/illo1620/html/kinderbooks/zen/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_bmz_image_handler.php on line 13
    [04-Jun-2012 18:18:08] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/home/content/i/l/l/illo1620/html/kinderbooks/zen/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/i/l/l/illo1620/html/kinderbooks/zen/includes/functions/extra_functions/functions_bmz_image_handler.php on line 13

I'll see if I can get that updated correctly.

OK, image handler 4 fixed the blank page, now I just need to get the custom template that someone created for me updated to work with 1.5. Thank you!