Hi

This is my first time posting a question so please bear with me.

We have a website which was built and is hosted by a web design/hosting company, our website 'went down' completely in March, giving a database error 1146. The last backup our host had was from October 2011, so this was 'reloaded' and the website seemed fine, but, the problem is that any products we uploaded onto the website between October 2011 and March 2012 will not come up in a search on the website, and can not be found in the products section of our admin (so we can't edit the product). Products will only be found if you physically look through the New Products section as they are no longer in their catagories (or as I say, searchable)

The only workaround I have found is if I go into Admin > Tools > Specials and all our products can be found in here, so if I put a product on as a Special, I can edit the product in terms of the product description and pictures etc. but can not edit attributes or delete that product completely.

These products are in Master Catagory #0, I searched this and the fix was to go into Admin > Tools > Store Manager and Reset ALL Products Master Categories ID but this didn't work.

As an example, we have shoes called 'Laura' they are at the bottom of New Products (uploaded between Oct-Mar) but will not show up in search or admin - http://www.glitzy-n-glamorous.com/products_new.html

Sorry for the long question, hoping someone can help.