Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS-FedEx-UPS shipping module not visible

I guess I will have to contact template monster to have the correct this. Meantime, how do I add my logo to the site. Also, I notice that the footer and header have the same headings. How do I turn off the header? I do not want it to contain the same content as my footer.

Plugin Contributions

I did not select a manufacturer. Do I have to? Would I then need to edit the attributes to add a manufacturer?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Enylred View Post
    I guess I will have to contact template monster to have the correct this. Meantime, how do I add my logo to the site. Also, I notice that the footer and header have the same headings. How do I turn off the header? I do not want it to contain the same content as my footer.
    And if you were to click on the Advanced Search link at the top right of your page and check the box for the FAQs/Articles/Tutorials and enter in the Keyword(s):
    logo

and click the Search Now button ... were you able to find anything helpful?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I did not select a manufacturer. Do I have to? Would I then need to edit the attributes to add a manufacturer?
    I do not know if you have to ... depends on how your template is designed ... it would appear that your template and/or settings for it ... which I know nothing about as I am not da Monster ... are trying to display an image for the manufacturer in an incorrect manner and does not test if there is an image for the manufacturer ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I added a manufacturer to two out of the three products and an image as the system requested and the image displays really large. How can I disable the manufacturer?

Plugin Contributions

I added a manufacturer to two out of the three products and an image as the system requested and the image displays really large. How can I disable the manufacturer?
    see previous post ...

Meanwhile, if you were to add small images to the manufactuers image then it would be smaller ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for all your help. You have been a great help tonight by the way. One final thing before I let you go. Let's say I have sunglasses in two different colors, how do I list the to have system reflect the correct number of each color available in stock? In the attributes page the is a heading caller order. Is that where I would enter the count for each color?

Plugin Contributions

Stock by Attribute is not built into Zen Cart, at this time ...

You might look at the Plugins and see it the stock by attribute will work for you ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Just wanted to let you know that I figured out what the issue was. There was a setting in the admin panel I had to adjust. In case anyone else ever has an issue like this the instructions are below:

1. Go to admin panel
    2. Configurations
    3. Images
    4. Select "product image- no image status"
    5. Set it to 0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123