I'm trying to finish a website; we're using version 1.5.0, template is Aberdeen Neutral. I haven't modified the product page template itself (except for the header and slider images), but used some different settings in the layout. I've added a few products, and attributes; still working on getting those situated.

The problem is that I went to test adding a product to the shopping cart and it doesn't get added. It comes up with a page listing all the products and says "Your Shopping Cart is Empty". The breadcrumbs indicate that clicking "Add to Cart" is taking you to the "Shopping Cart" page, but it's not actually getting added to the cart.

I've looked at the product page templates, and re downloaded the original template so I made sure I had the right code for the page display, I added a new product with no attributes (wondering if the attributes were the problem) and searched these forums but I can't seem to find the problem.

The site is here: www.painfulspankingpaddles.com/index.php (it's hiding behind an index.html until it's ready) (**warning, this is a niche adult site).

It's on a subdomain, so that might be part of the problem, but everything else seems to work fine, so I'm not sure why it would mess up now.

Unfortunately, I can make small modifications to other people's code, but I mostly have no idea what I'm doing in php. So it's quite possible I screwed up something small and stupid. If anyone has an idea, that would be great.

Thanks!!!