Plugin Contributions

help question ezPage doesn't show up in header menu

My site: http://www.prestigelivingcanada.com/ibnest has a menu item called "Recipes", this is supposed to show a html page. What I did is I create a ezpage, the id is 15 and I set it to show in header with location 200. The header menu is created using the following code:

<li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=specials"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LATEST_PROMOTION; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=21"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_BIRDS_NEST; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_READY_TO_SERVE; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_INSTANT_SLIMMING_MEAL; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHINESE_HEALTH_SUPPLEMENT ; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=17"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_WILD_CORDYCEPS; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_SEA_FOOD; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=11"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_SOUP_INGREDIENTS; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=15"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_INSTANT_CANNED_ABALONE; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=14"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_HEALTHY_DRINK; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_DIETARY_SUPPLEMENT; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LIFE_CONCEPT_BEVERAGE; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=18"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_GIFT_BOX; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=19"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_RECIPE; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CONTACT_US; ?></a> | </li>
    <?php if ($_SESSION['customer_id']) { ?>
    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LOGOFF; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT; ?></a> | </li>

I don't see the ezpage shows up anywhere in the menu, the menu does show up a "recipes" but that's from the tpl_header.php.

Can someone tell me what is missing/wrong? Thank you so much.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ezPage doesn't show up in header menu

Did you set the "Order" of your EZ Pages?

Name:  ez.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  19.5 KB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ljdream00 View Post
    Did you set the "Order" of your EZ Pages?

Name:  ez.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  19.5 KB
    I did, like I said in my OP, I set it to 200, I think it's enough.

Plugin Contributions

Can someone please tell me what's wrong? Thanks so much in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mdivk View Post
    What I did is I create a ezpage, the id is 15 and I set it to show in header with location 200. The header menu is created using the following code:

<li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=specials"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_LATEST_PROMOTION; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=21"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_BIRDS_NEST; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_READY_TO_SERVE; ?></a> | </li>
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_INSTANT_SLIMMING_MEAL; ?></a> | </li>
    and so on.................

thats not standard, looks like it was added to the header

if admin > configuration > ez-pages settings > EZ-Pages Display Status - HeaderBar is set to 0 = Off then it will not appear & because that is not standard code it wont appear in that list anyway

you will more than likely have to hard code it just like the links above

like this:
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=page&id=15"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_RECIPE; ?></a> | </li>

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your reply. I modified the tpl_header.php as you suggest, the ezpage I created contains only one table (for now) with code below:
    <table border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" style="width: 500px;">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>
    </table>

As you can see, it is not being displayed, when clicking on the menu item Recipes, it shows only "Array"

Why?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Reading some posts it seems it is related to EZPages Languages Add-on? I don't remember if I installed it or not, I assume yes because when creating ezpage, I need to input different contents for different languages.

Plugin Contributions

more than likely the addon was not installed correctly.

try re-installing making sure all folders are renamed to match your-template and all files are where they are supposed to be

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    more than likely the addon was not installed correctly.

try re-installing making sure all folders are renamed to match your-template and all files are where they are supposed to be
    I reinstalled the mod, what it is driving me mad is:

1. No "Array" shows up, the ezpage seems to be able show up
    2. However, since I have three languages, I have to create each ezpage with three inputs, and I did. but once I save it, the content disappears right away;
    3. But, if I open the ezpage externally, the page shows up
    4. However, it is not showing up properly, here is an example:
    http://www.prestigelivingcanada.com/...age=page&id=16
    The image is supposed to be larger, and if you copy the image's location(http://www.prestigelivingcanada.com/...t/001Large.jpg) and open it in another window, you will see the real size; it's just not displayed correctly inside the ezpage.

Can anyone take a look and tell me what's going on with my ezpage?

Much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Further investigation shows I need to Admin > Tools > Install/Uninstall Multi-Language EZ-Pages. Then the ezpages won't disappear after I create it.

However, the front-end is still not right, I am thinking it might be caused by the ezpage is displayed in the central column, which has a smaller width, and that caused the image also be shrinked.

Can anyone tell me how to make ezpage displays in the full width of the page? I believe there should be an option to do it.

Thanks.