Default Installed template, now I cant get back to normal.

Hi,
    I installed the following Slider add on, i couldnt get it to work right and then I tried to uninstall it. Now if you go to www.adultfountain.com the slider stays there, it has a link to this guys site and I want it removed. I downloaded this add on here: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1381

I have tried removing it the way that I installed but it wont uninstall. Its like its stuck in the database as I cant find a single file with this code in it. Im not sure what to do and Ive spent so much time getting this setup already, i would hate to have to reinstall zencart because of something so stupid.

Please help.

Default Re: Installed template, now I cant get back to normal.

sorry the title is wrong, i installed a add on not a template. I have tried going through all the html includes files, including the ones specified and that box keeps with this guys link is installed on my website and I cant get rid of it. Where is the code for it? Can anyone help me?

I will pay someone to help me. Can anyone help me?

Plugin Contributions

Use the Admin - Tools - Developers Tool Kit to search for 'dev7' (no quotes) to find the file that hasn't been removed or re-edited.

Plugin Contributions

If you still need help on this, shoot me a PM. :)

Thank you Stevesh. I went into Develop tool kit and searched and found the code BUT...when I go to FTP the files develop tool kit found are gone, I remember deleting these files last night when I attempted to uninstall this addon. The files they are still not at the paths specified in the develop tool kit, as I just checked again. Yet it still shows up in my website. its like ghost code, lol. I take it is in the mysql database. Should I go search myphp? Or any suggestions?

Ive never seen this happen. Im new to Zen Cart but have used several other shopping carts. Will this kind of thing happen alot in Zen Cart? Did this happen because I uninstalled the addon wrong?

Thank for any help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sonic23 View Post
    Hi,
    I installed the following Slider add on, i couldnt get it to work right and then I tried to uninstall it. Now if you go to www.adultfountain.com the slider stays there, it has a link to this guys site and I want it removed. I downloaded this add on here: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1381
    re-upload your original
    /includes/languages/english/html_includes/YOUR_TEMPLATE/define_main_page.php file

or copy from
    /includes/languages/english/html_includes