Default Orders updating to 0 status and products not updated goes back to main admin screen

Hi I have 2 issues that my host have advised that it may be bugs in zen cart so I need help.

1st issue
    Orders that come in appear in Orders for a while, after I update the orders to processing, a while later it disappears from my Orders page. If I search for the orders, it's there but not showing up. And when i go to phpadmin to check, the order status have turned to 0 and i have to manually change it to 1, 2 or 3. I've missed shipping a few orders because it disappears and I didnt realise i had an order. How do I fix this?

2nd issue
    Whenever i add a product or modify a product, after i click the Update button after the Preview, instead of updating the product it goes to the main Admin page. At times I have to update a product at least 4 times before it gets updated.

Thank you in advance for all the help!

Meja

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders updating to 0 status and products not updated goes back to main admin scre

No, it's not a bug in Zen Cart original core code. If anything, it's a bug in your addons.

When did these problems suddenly start for you? How does that compare with other things done to your site? What addons do you have installed and why? when did you install them?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders updating to 0 status and products not updated goes back to main admin scre

Could you also go to phpMyadmin and confirm that in the table:
    orders_status

that none of the field:
    orders_status_id

are set to 0 ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Hi guys, it started about 2 weeks ago and I don't remember installing anything.
    However yesterday I uploaded the original zen cart admin files and so far I've not faced a problem. Of course all my addons went wonky so i had to install the usual ones back.

Yup confirmed that no status are set at 0.

I'll check if the problems occur again within the next few days.

Thanks all!