I’m running 2 zones shipping modules and keep getting the following php warning:

[05-Jun-2012 07:57:24] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pointesh/public_html/shop15/includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php on line 194

It doesn’t happen the first time the customer views the checkout_shipping page but does if the page is refreshed or they return to it before completing the checkout procedure.

The reason I use 2 zones modules is the first is set for all UK shipping and the second handles the rest of the world.

In zones I skip all countries outside of the UK and just have GB in the country table.

In zones2 I skip GB and have all other countries set up using a number of rules.

The warning disappears if I don’t have anything in the skip countries table but then I get both zones modules appearing on the screen with one saying not available for this country.

Clearly there seems to be a conflict when running 2 zones modules and trying to skip countries. It’s not a major problem but just annoying. Has anyone else encountered this and know of a solution.

Thanks.