I'm trying to set up a new shopping cart for a digital bookstore. I've set up several carts before, but my client wants something different for this one. I've seen it done, but don't know how to do it myself. So if anyone could please help me, I'd be extremely grateful.

Can we change the Manufacturers' category name to Authors, and where would I make the change?

I created categories--and subcategories within them--and did a left sidebar. That part works fine. But how can I get the subcategories to always appear, and not collapse whenever another category is clicked? Also, since I set up a sidebar for the categories, I don't need them to also show up just beneath the header. How can I get rid of those?

The book descriptions show up nicely on the individual product pages, but they don't show up properly on the All Products page. What I want to do is have the book cover on the left side, and the description (in larger text) on the right. I'm only doing one product per line, so there's plenty of room.

I also want to have the same thing...the book cover and the description...right on the index page. Right now I have it set up to show New Products under the header, but it's only showing the cover photo and the link. Can I set it up to also show the description to the right of the cover image?

Above the New Products section on the index page, I'd love to set up one of those sliding banner slideshows to showcase book covers. That script wasn't included in the version of ZenCart that I downloaded...where can I find that code? I presume that I need to add it in the Define Pages / Define Main Page. Also, is it possible to add two slideshows, side by side, to randomly showcase two books at once? Just one small cover in the middle of the page will look a little odd, but two side by side will look a lot more balanced. And just out of curiosity, will it be possible to link those images so they can be clicked on? That part's not as important, but it would be a nice touch if it's possible.

Sorry to ask so many questions at once, but I thought maybe it was better to ask them all in one post rather than pepper the forum with a bunch of different ones.

THANK YOU in advance for your help! I really appreciate it!