Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Abbington Mega Template [Support Thread]

Hello :-) I am happy to announce the release of my 10th template package to the zen cart community.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abbington_mega.jpg 
Views:	6396 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	10393

See a live demo here:

http://www.picaflor-azul.com/free-de...abbington_mega

Template Features:

• Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!
    • Fixed width 2 or 3 column display
    • Matching button set included
    • Matching icons
    • Custom header with languages and currencies, links to home, log in (my account and log off when customer is logged in), shopping cart totals, and checkout, customizable header text ad, and header search box.
    • Fully customizable header drop down mega menu with quick links, categories, shop by brand, about us (includes short about us text and image), information (includes admin configurable ez pages), contact us form, and customer service (with customizable text and images).
    • Home Page slideshow included
    • Tabbed home page centerbox content for New Products, Featured Products, and Specials
    • Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, and 300+ Sharing Services)
    • Custom footer featuring a footer menu with contact information (telephone and link to contact us page), information, customer support, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, optional links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog, and optional, customizable links to payment options.
    • Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE9, IE8, IE7, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
    • W3C Valid XHTML and CSS
    • Custom header including shopping cart totals (item count and dollar amount), checkout link, search, currencies with drop down menu, and languages.
    • Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Column Divider Pro, Designer Monthly Boxes, Pure CSS Header Mega Menu
    • No changes to core files
    • Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.5. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Download here: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1397

Thanks,

Anne
    Last edited by swguy; 8 May 2012 at 12:06 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template Support Thread

OMG! Another fantastic template to blow things out of the water. My sister was just on the phone wanting a new template for her site, and I'm always looking for the ultimate template.

I'm going to try this right now if I can....

sph
    www.prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    OMG! Another fantastic template to blow things out of the water. My sister was just on the phone wanting a new template for her site, and I'm always looking for the ultimate template.

I'm going to try this right now if I can....

sph
    www.prommart.com
    Ok, let me know how it goes ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I put it on a third-level site to test and I really like this template and menu. My build for this site is not complete so I turned the former template back on. But I did notice a problem with the Contact Us in the header: tried clicking submit and nothing happened.

One other thing: I've dreamed of such menus for some time. Now, when I can have one, I realize that I don't have enough to say or put on them! lol

Hopefully can look at this again later today.

sph
    Last edited by SPH; 30 Apr 2012 at 06:23 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    I put it on a third-level site to test and I really like this template and menu. My build for this site is not complete so I turned the former template back on. But I did notice a problem with the Contact Us in the header: tried clicking submit and nothing happened.

One other thing: I've dreamed of such menus for some time. Now, when I can have one, I realize that I don't have enough to say or put on them! lol

Hopefully can look at this again later today.

sph
    I see the problem! I'll have to fix it and submit again. Wish I would have caught that before I submitted the first time!

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

I put the template on my sister's site here:

http://www.promdressesglobal.com/

Hope to turn it in to a major site.

Anyway, I just re-downloaded the template from your site. I see the header Contact Us now works on your demo. Is there a quick fix to get ours working (what file should I re-upload)?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

And while I'm at it, if you don't mind, can you please advise how I might move our authorize net seal at bottom into the footer, perhaps next to the credit cards?

Thanks

Steve

Plugin Contributions

Hi I just love this template Abbington Mega I have downloaded it and followed all the instructions but I seem to have done something wrong because I have started from scratch three or four times now and keep getting the same result.
    The Template is installed but at the very top there seems to be an error produced by the code.
    I get an Icon with a House and the word Home which is a link and works well. I then get an icon with a Star and the words Log In which is also a link and working well. But the the next icon is the shopping cart and next to that is this without the quotes " Shopping Cart - count_contents();?> item(s) - format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total());?> " This line of code is also is showing as a link and when clicked on it it shows the shopping cart on the front page.
    Please could you help me fix this problem and let me know the files to change and where to find them.
    All help most apreciated
    Many thanks Steve
    Steve - From a land down under

Plugin Contributions

Awesome template! Thanks a ton!!

I have a small issue with the Gift certificate link. I have that module uninstalled in my Admin and it does not show up in the information sidebox but does show up in the footer. I went to the footer_defines.php file and removed the code but now I just have the word with no link. What file I need to edit to remove the words?

Thanks in advance,
    Veedub3
    Last edited by veedub3; 21 May 2012 at 05:34 PM. Reason: add info to question

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by veedub3 View Post
    Awesome template! Thanks a ton!!

I have a small issue with the Gift certificate link. I have that module uninstalled in my Admin and it does not show up in the information sidebox but does show up in the footer. I went to the footer_defines.php file and removed the code but now I just have the word with no link. What file I need to edit to remove the words?

Thanks in advance,
    Veedub3

Just go a bit further down in the file and also remove the constant ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast