Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1017
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template [Support Thread]

Hi. I am using the abbington menu template and the megamenu for displaying all of my categories and subcategories. Some of the categories have a long list of subcategories. When the user navigates to it, it usually runs off the page. Is there a way to make the subcategory list run horizontally so it wraps?

I know I can just break up the categories further but would rather not.

Thx in advance

Plugin Contributions

NEW POST.
    recently i joined instagram and facebook. they are not allowing my url to be posted due to and error in the jscript as check by jsonlint.com
    they are looking for the script to be exact, if not they see it as "spam" or "possibly malicious"

"Websites, http://www.510ego.com and http://www.dripclouds.com/ are both blocked on Facebook and Instagram with further testing. Using Facebook’s Internal Debugger in development tools it shows your websites
    have the following errors:

Error Code: Document Returns No Data.

Keep in mind, the URL’s are not blocked, however they cannot be posted or shared due to an issue with the code on the website returning an error affecting the document output.

Errors On Your Website causing this can be checked with:
    http://jsonlint.com

Enter your url and click submit, you will get the following error in the document:

This error seems to be caused from the slideshow plugin and to the security application social media checks for, it returns the document as invalid… I know RIGHT?"

i reported this as a possible bug to the template builder (anne) and she said to post it here. i would like to get it resolved. to see what the error is you have to go to the jsonlint.com website and enter the URL of the abbington mega website (or any using a slide)to see the actual error, as it will not transfer to the thread. the full e-mail was sent to anne.

thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 510ego View Post
    NEW POST.
    recently i joined instagram and facebook. they are not allowing my url to be posted due to and error in the jscript as check by jsonlint.com
    they are looking for the script to be exact, if not they see it as "spam" or "possibly malicious"

"Websites, http://www.510ego.com and http://www.dripclouds.com/ are both blocked on Facebook and Instagram with further testing. Using Facebook’s Internal Debugger in development tools it shows your websites
    have the following errors:

Error Code: Document Returns No Data.

Keep in mind, the URL’s are not blocked, however they cannot be posted or shared due to an issue with the code on the website returning an error affecting the document output.

Errors On Your Website causing this can be checked with:
    http://jsonlint.com

Enter your url and click submit, you will get the following error in the document:

This error seems to be caused from the slideshow plugin and to the security application social media checks for, it returns the document as invalid… I know RIGHT?"

i reported this as a possible bug to the template builder (anne) and she said to post it here. i would like to get it resolved. to see what the error is you have to go to the jsonlint.com website and enter the URL of the abbington mega website (or any using a slide)to see the actual error, as it will not transfer to the thread. the full e-mail was sent to anne.

thanks in advance.
    I don't think that the error is related to the template--I have not heard of anyone else who has this problem. Maybe due to a modification you have made to the code. I do not see this problem in the template demo.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

i was not aware that i could modify the "slideshow plugin" document. (don't even know what file that is)

according to jsonlint.com they are looking for ' [ ' or ' { ' on line 1

i need to know what document to which they are referring. then i can add the code and test it to see if it resolves the issue, or how to "debug" that document or file, whichever file that is.

Plugin Contributions

i was not aware that i could modify the "slideshow plugin" document. (don't even know what file that is)

according to jsonlint.com they are looking for ' [ ' or ' { ' on line 1

i need to know what document to which they are referring. then i can add the code and test it to see if it resolves the issue, or how to "debug" that document or file, whichever file that is.
    It looks like you have to enter the input into jsonlint.com. What did you enter?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

just the url. it returned about 30 errors both from 510ego.com and dripclouds.com all relating to slideshow. says "lint warning: multiple statements separated by commas (use semicolons?)" and "lint warning: block statement without curly braces" they are a couple more too.
    i did nothing to this other than change the slide pictures and urls they point to.

i ran the same on my other site eliquidwest.com and only returned 1 js error, and was not blocked by facebook and instagram.

detailed report on http://www.javascriptlint.com just enter the my url and you can see exactly what i am referring to.

Plugin Contributions

just the url. it returned about 30 errors both from 510ego.com and dripclouds.com all relating to slideshow. says "lint warning: multiple statements separated by commas (use semicolons?)" and "lint warning: block statement without curly braces" they are a couple more too.
    i did nothing to this other than change the slide pictures and urls they point to.

i ran the same on my other site eliquidwest.com and only returned 1 js error, and was not blocked by facebook and instagram.

detailed report on http://www.javascriptlint.com just enter the my url and you can see exactly what i am referring to.
    Maybe the errors are being caused by the minification of the js? I can not help you with these. You will need to use google to figure out how to fix them.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

i wrote to the author of the 'slideshow'.

if there is a fix, i will post it.

Plugin Contributions

FIXED IT.

after 2 weeks of searching every answer possible. it is just to simple..

put a www. in front of your domain name

not just domain name. worked perfectly. no scraping errors from instagram or facebook

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I don't know what I did wrong here, but I am unable to change the look of my buttons. I tried adding the buttons from a newly downloaded abington_mega file and I even tried to change the css from the default abington_mega file. No matter what i Do, it still remains the same. Here is an example.Name:  buttons.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  37.2 KB
    Please help? If someone is able to direct me to the correct page that'd be great :)
    Thanks you