Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template Support Thread

Ok will try what you suggest but Im not sure why that should matter. Any way will try and see if the problem goes away.
    Thanks
    Steve - From a land down under

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    It sounds like you are installing on a wamp server. Try installing a xamp and using that for your development ;-)

Thanks,

Anne
    That's so strange it all works now I have it with Xampp instead of Wamp
    Thanks Anne

PS: I will visit your site and see if I can help with a donation for your good work after I have worked it all out.
    Steve - From a land down under

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by veedub3 View Post
    Thanks that was simple enough!
    Veedub3
    I am happy that you figured it out!

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bexley View Post
    That's so strange it all works now I have it with Xampp instead of Wamp
    Thanks Anne

PS: I will visit your site and see if I can help with a donation for your good work after I have worked it all out.
    Thank you so much!

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Is there an issue with images once you get to secure pages? All is well, until someone logs in, or goes to any of the secure pages. Then NONE of the pictures work. It makes the pages impossible to navigate. I was wondering if there is a fairly simple fix for this. If not, I may need to go back to the Classic Template (really don't want to).

Otherwise I love this template !!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by micallen View Post
    Is there an issue with images once you get to secure pages? All is well, until someone logs in, or goes to any of the secure pages. Then NONE of the pictures work. It makes the pages impossible to navigate. I was wondering if there is a fairly simple fix for this. If not, I may need to go back to the Classic Template (really don't want to).

Otherwise I love this template !!
    Well then, I guess everyone using this nice template has the same problem and is going back to the Classic template? Not.

Here is the template on one of my sister's sites:

promdressesglobal com

I put this template and zencart up for her. I'm logged in now, it has SSL and it works.

All of Anne's templates work. In fact, testing templates is my speciality and I have rarely come across a free template that didn't work (although some, like the Rubik Modern Zen which I'm working with now can be tricky.)

The problem is likely on your end. You didn't post a link and I found your site from another thread I looked at the other day. But since one apparently has to be logged in to see your problem, not many will want to go that far as to register. Perhaps Anne will come along and you can set up a login for her.

sph
    prommart com

http://prom-mart.com/demo-2/
    zencart 1.5 test demo site
    Last edited by SPH; 24 May 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Well then, I guess everyone using this nice template has the same problem and is going back to the Classic template? Not.

Here is the template on one of my sister's sites:

promdressesglobal com

I put this template and zencart up for her. I'm logged in now, it has SSL and it works.

All of Anne's templates work. In fact, I have rarely come across a free template that didn't work (although some, like the Rubik Modern Zen which I'm working with now can be tricky.)

The problem is likely on your end. You didn't post a link and I found your site from another thread I looked at the other day. But since one apparently has to be logged in not many will want to go that far as to register. Perhaps Anne will come along and you can set up a login for her.

sph
    prommart com

http://prom-mart.com/demo-2/
    zencart 1.5 test demo site
    I wasn't insinuating that Anne's templates are buggy. Just that this one is new, and perhaps this one had some issues. The images problem wasn't a problem until I changed templates. I fully admit that I am new to Zen Cart. If it is on my end (I assume now that it is), I could use a point in the right direction.

Plugin Contributions

This new template had an issue with the Contact Us in the header drop-down (submit button didn't work), but latest download fixed that. I'm aware of no other issues thus far.

I really do not know what is causing your problem. Perhaps a screen shot would help, but I can vision images not working (red x's?)

I'd suggest looking at your configure files to make sure they're set up properly, but if the Classic template works that probably isn't it.

Really don't know now, sorry.

However, one never needs to go back to the Classic template. More and more nice free templates are coming out for zencart, and in my experience they all work.

PS: If not too much trouble, and for trouble-shooting purposes, you might pop-up yet another free template to see if problem persists...and confirm again that Classic works. I'd suggest Anne's free All Business template, as that is a long-time favorite and definitely works (it's one of several I have loaded and ready to go on my main site.)

sph
    prommart com
    Last edited by SPH; 24 May 2012 at 06:04 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I went to your site and was going to register and login to see the problem. But I didn't have to get that far, as I had an immediate problem on your login page.

If you don't mind, here is your site:

http://southeastcell.com/

When I clicked on your Login at top of site, I got a bunch of red x's for the photos and the dreaded IE9 security pop-up warning re do you want unsecured items.

I also noticed it went to this different url:

https://secure119.inmotionhosting.co...ain_page=login

I'm guessing that is the problem. Your SSL is apparently set-up way different than ours.

I may continue to try to register. Or not, as I'm not sure what this login link is. Can you confirm it is you?

sph
    prommart com
    Last edited by SPH; 24 May 2012 at 06:17 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Okay, I went to your site and was going to register and login to see the problem. But I didn't have to get that far, as I had an immediate problem on your login page.

If you don't mind, here is your site:

http://southeastcell.com/

When I clicked on your Login at top of site, I got a bunch of red x's for the photos and the dreaded IE9 security pop-up warning re do you want unsecured items.

I also noticed it went to this different url:

https://secure119.inmotionhosting.co...ain_page=login

I'm guessing that is the problem.

I may continue to try to register. Or not, as I'm not sure what this login link is. Can you confirm it is you?

sph
    prommart com
    Some sort of SSL issue... It started when I changed templates. I wonder if the shared SSL has to be set up again?

Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast