Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hello Ann,

Trying to change font Color for [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 ... [Next >>] navigation on the Product Listing page - I have managed to change font size and color of the link for page being viewed, and font size and color of the 'Displaying Pages x to y' using stylesheet.css (see below) but I cannot find how to change color of text of Prev or Next - looking for some assistance please,
    Thanks Mike

*bof product listing*/
    .listingDescription {text-align:left;}
    .productListing-even {border:1px dashed #ccc;}
    .productListing-rowheading {background-image:url(../images/top-menu-bk2.jpg);height:30px;color:#fffffd;text-transform:uppercase;}
    .productListing-rowheading a{color:#fffffd;}
    .productListing-rowheading a:hover{color:#ccc;}
    #productsListingTopNumber {margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:15px;color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    #productsListingBottomNumber {margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:15px;color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    #productsListingListingTopLinks {color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:0.9em;}
    #productsListingListingBottomLinks {color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    #productListHeading {margin-bottom:15px;}
    .tabTable {border-left:1px solid #dfdfe7;border-right:1px solid #dfdfe7;border-top:1px solid #dfdfe7;}
    .productListing-data {border-bottom:1px dashed #ccc;}
    If you post a link to the page that you need help with, I can help you.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne,

this is the link requested http://www.harmonyball.net.au/harmon...age=2&sort=20a
    cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne,

this is the link requested http://www.harmonyball.net.au/harmon...age=2&sort=20a
    cheers,
    Mike
    One thing that I notice from looking at your page is that you should either make your product listing images smaller, or change the listing page to 3 across. You are getting an overflow on the right hand side.

You can add your rules to #productsListingListingTopLinks or .navSplitPagesResult for the top and bottom links.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne,

cheers,
    Mike
    Mike...I noticed that the Template credit to Anne is not at the bottom of the page. Please consider giving her credit where credit is due.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your response Anne,

You can add your rules to #productsListingListingTopLinks or .navSplitPagesResult for the top and bottom links.
    seems not to make any difference.

I have made these rules in 'Navigation' at or about line 56 in an attempt to solve this without effect as well as to 'product listing' and added this line .navSplitPagesResult {color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;} under 'product listing'. The only changes that happen are font size does change and link color changes, i.e. the open page number in the result.

Nothing I have tried will alter the color of of any of the text, letters or numbers, in the [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 ... [Next >>] (except for link color as mentioned). I figure that either the rules for this are in another file (unlikely) or they are part of some higher level rules - appears to need a specific rule not currently used ??

The reason I want to change the color is to make it more prominent when users are scrolling down as in small size black font it tends to blend in and Google Analytics is showing far too many exits after the first products listing page - larger font (achieved) and standout color will at least offset that as a reason then I can look at other things that may be causal.
    One thing that I notice from looking at your page is that you should either make your product listing images smaller, or change the listing page to 3 across. You are getting an overflow on the right hand side.
    - yeah I have been experimenting with the layout of the page so will look to correct it.

/*bof navigation*/
    .navSplitPagesResult {color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    .navSplitPagesLinks {color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    .navNextPrevCounter {margin: 0em;font-size: 0.9em;color:#880000;font-weight:normal;}
    .navNextPrevList {color:#880000;display: inline;white-space: nowrap;margin: 0;padding: 0.5em 0em;}
    #navCategoryIcon, .buttonRow, #indexProductListCatDescription {margin: 0.5em;}
    #navBreadCrumb {background:transparent;}

/*bof product listing*/
    .listingDescription {text-align:left;}
    .productListing-even {border:1px dashed #ccc;}
    .productListing-rowheading {background-image:url(../images/top-menu-bk2.jpg);height:30px;color:#fffffd;text-transform:uppercase;}
    .productListing-rowheading a{color:#fffffd;}
    .navSplitPagesResult {color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    #productsListingNavNextPrevCounter {color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    #productsListingTopNumber {margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:15px;color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    #productsListingBottomNumber {margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:15px;color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    #productsListingTopLinks {color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:0.9em;}
    #productsListingBottomLinks {color:#880000;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.2em;}
    #productListHeading {margin-bottom:15px;}
    .tabTable {border-left:1px solid #dfdfe7;border-right:1px solid #dfdfe7;border-top:1px solid #dfdfe7;}
    .productListing-data {border-bottom:1px dashed #ccc;}

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    Mike...I noticed that the Template credit to Anne is not at the bottom of the page. Please consider giving her credit where credit is due.
    It's not a matter of not giving credit where credit is due, Anne certainly deserves much credit for what she has done for many Zen users - I changed that only recently to a link to another of my sites, her link remained in the footer for nearly 3 years as it did for all her other links to FB, Twitter etc in a number of places in the template until I realized that I could/should change them to my social media details, so Anne has had a great deal of exposure and link credit for a long time now and this has been the case on nine(9) sites using this template 4 of which still carry all of her links. For this site and 4 other sites I will put Anne's link on my links page as I do not want to overdo the 'site-wide' links in the footer.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Try .navSplitPagesResult a{your styles}

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Try .navSplitPagesResult a{your styles}

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne - tried this and unfortunately no change.

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Hello again Anne,

Still unable to change the color as per previous posts - additionally in respect to the page layout with overflow, I change image size to resolve this and still maintain 4 columns - the listings look ugly because the product title font size is far too large and it is bold. I though making changes to the following would sort this out but it doesn't alter font characteristics at all;

.productListing-rowheading {background-image:url(../images/top-menu-bk2.jpg);height:30px;color:#fffffd;text-transform:uppercase;} << adding font-weight:normal;font-size:0.9em; had no effect
    .productListing-rowheading a{color:#fffffd;} << Changing color had no effect

Seems changes to styles for certain commands will not work on the stylesheet.css - is there another file that may control this?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template [Support Thread]

Hi Anne,

I am trying to make the above changes using includes/templates/abbington_mega/css - is it possible that some of these changes should be made in includes/templates/template_default/css ?? or does the former override the latter?

cheers,
    Mike

Page 96 of 102 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast