Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template [Support Thread]

Hello Anne,

I posted the below in the support thread for the plug-in Fast and Easy Checkout by Numinix (FEC) however I am posting it here also for two reasons, yet to get a reply from Numinix and I need your opinion/support please;

Hello,
    v1.3.9h

I successfully loaded FEC on a site using standard ZC template, no problems, however I am having difficulty getting it to work on a site using Abbington Mega template by Picaflor Azul (I have 6 sites with this particular template).

I have triple checked the file uploads and the CSS/JS Loader - all is as it should be including filename changes etc.

Problem occurs on page 2/3 after completing data input and then clicking 'continue to checkout' or 'checkout with PayPal' after which I get this error message [The page isn't redirecting properly - Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.], same occurs in IE

So I am wondering if there is a conflict with this mod working with Abbington Mega template?

cheers,
    Mike

site http://treeoflife.net.au/tree_of_life_store/

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne - UPDATE

had a response regarding jquery issue which has only partially solved the problem so it would be good if you could add your expertise - post is found here http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...96#post1264896

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout

Quote Originally Posted by bislewl View Post
    Your loading 2 versions of jQuery 1.4.4 and 1.10.2, remove the 1.4.4 (leaving 1.10.2 and the migrate 1.2.1) and it should work
    thanks for your response - have had partial success, using checkout with paypal express button now works however guest checkout still doesn't. Interestingly there is a checkout tab in the header in this template and with something in the cart when using this tab it goes nowhere, i.e. same error message.

in includes/templates/abbington_mega/jscript I deleted two files jscript_jquery_1.4.4.js and jquery-1.4.4_min.js, firstly both at once then restored each individually one at a time without success - both are currently deleted.

So current situation is from shopping cart >checkout with paypal works (this is an improvement); shopping cart>go to checkout>guest checkout> works then fails on this page when the 'continue' button is hit.

looking forward to further assistance, cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hello Anne,

I posted the below in the support thread for the plug-in Fast and Easy Checkout by Numinix (FEC) however I am posting it here also for two reasons, yet to get a reply from Numinix and I need your opinion/support please;
    There is not a conflict between the template package and the module. Any stable, properly installed module will work with the template. I install fast and easy checkout all the time with the free template packages. You will need to do file merges between css/js loader and fast and easy checkout. And if the jquery library is being called twice, you will need to only call it once.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    There is not a conflict between the template package and the module. Any stable, properly installed module will work with the template. I install fast and easy checkout all the time with the free template packages. You will need to do file merges between css/js loader and fast and easy checkout. And if the jquery library is being called twice, you will need to only call it once.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks Anne,

The install instructions do not mention anything about 'merging files' between css/js loader and fast and easy checkout, it simply says to 'Download and install CSS JS Loader' which I did - which files precisely need to be merged?

Looking forward to your response.

cheers, Mike

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne,

The install instructions do not mention anything about 'merging files' between css/js loader and fast and easy checkout, it simply says to 'Download and install CSS JS Loader' which I did - which files precisely need to be merged?

Looking forward to your response.

cheers, Mike
    No, the merges are between the plugins and the template packages.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    No, the merges are between the plugins and the template packages.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thanks Anne - as it tyrns out the issue is with the Ultimate SEO URLS mod I am using, converting checkout urls causing the problem. I didn't think that it was a template problem however it was a process of elimination.

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne, many thanks for your assistance with the FEC thing.

cheers, Mike
    Last edited by shags38; 22 Nov 2014 at 05:32 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne - as it tyrns out the issue is with the Ultimate SEO URLS mod I am using, converting checkout urls causing the problem. I didn't think that it was a template problem however it was a process of elimination.

cheers,
    Mike
    I am happy that you figured out the problem and posted your findings. I am sure that it will help some one else. I always use URI Mapping and have never had any problems with its interaction between css/js loader and fec.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template Support Thread

Hi
    Did this work. I have tried this on Responsive Sheffield Blue and it doesn't work..!! I am trying to get New products to open by default on the Home Page

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ebanknoteshop View Post
    Hi
    Did this work. I have tried this on Responsive Sheffield Blue and it doesn't work..!! I am trying to get New products to open by default on the Home Page
    See this for how to set which tab shows by default:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...72#post1134272

Thanks,

Anne

Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast