Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Lost shopping cart!

After a clean install and adding a few plug-ins ... I have lost my shopping cart ... the header is in place and the below the logo is the text "Your Shopping Cart" Contents and the "Help" link but nothing below ... i installed the login in the sidebox yesterday and added a product today to test out the cart ...everything else works and i am not getting a PHP error ... any ideas? i have looked over the files i added and can find no problems ... Help! thanks Mongo
    Last edited by Mongo; 7 May 2012 at 07:27 AM.
    A lie can travel half way around the world before the truth can put it's shoes on... Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lost shopping cart!

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I went thru that webpage before i posted that post and i am actually searching it out now in the add-ons that i put on yesterday and today ... but thanks i thought perhaps someone else had this issue .. the center content wrapper is showing at the bottom of the page with a border, the source code html rendering the php only shows to that specific point ... no errors and the debug file is unreadable but a line at the end which i looked into but have not even been in that folder .. i will just do it the old school way ... line by line on what i worked on ... i am sure its a coding error ... but nothing like anything i have had before ... i had a blank line in the english.php file a few years ago and you solved that for me very quick ... guess lighting only strikes once !!! Thanks for all your help sir , then and now ... Mongo
    A lie can travel half way around the world before the truth can put it's shoes on... Mark Twain

Plugin Contributions

"debug file is unreadable"

Could you possibly expand on this? Are you saying the debug file(s) cannot be read, or are you saying that you are unable to make sense of what they contain.

If the latter, then posting a copy so that one of us can 'decode' it for you could be a great help.

If the former, then perhaps you have a permissions error which could suggest the same error could be elsewhere that could be the cause of your problem.

Note: A new/different error log file is created for each error event, so these logs tend to be quite small, with several/many of them.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Problem solved i reloaded backup and didn't have to hunt the error .. thanks for the input and help to all ... :) Mongo