Looking for a very high end modern clean template for a zencart 1.5 install that I just started.
I've fast discovered that most of these template sites basically don't have any customer service!
They must be overseas, maybe in india or something but when I try to ask them questions, they don't answer right, or don't answer most of the questions or don't respond at all!
Is very frustrating cause there is a template (Template 36352 - Ajour Elite ZenCart Template - just google that to see some of the sites) that I really want to use but it says either 1.3.8 or 1.3.9 only (depending on the site) And keep trying to find out if it will work on the newest version (1.5) but my question never gets answered or they just come back and say $400 to do that which seems ridiculous since the template is only about $140!
- Anybody know of a good american run site that you can actually talk to people, maybe even a phone contact???!!!
- Also, what happens if you do one of these templates, then you want to do a future zencart update, will you run into problems?
- Any suggestions or tips?

Thanks!
-Steve

- oh also, does anybody know if the templates that say they are for 1.3.9 or 1.3.8, will they work with 1.5 with no problems or could there be issues?