Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZX Slideshow official thread

Glad to hear that!
    Please don't forget about Accessibility and make sure the font colors are set so it's not white text on white background or similar mistakes. You don't want @dbltoe breathing down your neck...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    Glad to hear that!
    Please don't forget about Accessibility and make sure the font colors are set so it's not white text on white background or similar mistakes. You don't want @dbltoe breathing down your neck...
    Not a problem, thanks again. I do have one other question w/ respect to 1.5.8. Using Responsive Classic, have not added any other plugins, yet. Website is comfortpricefurniture.com

The slider looks perfect on the home page using desktop. However, when viewing from a mobile device, the slider image does not size to view the entire picture. Thanks so much once again for your time and I apologize if this was addressed elsewhere, I spent a couple of hours trying to find the mention.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chuckrey View Post
    Not a problem, thanks again. I do have one other question w/ respect to 1.5.8. Using Responsive Classic, have not added any other plugins, yet. Website is comfortpricefurniture.com

The slider looks perfect on the home page using desktop. However, when viewing from a mobile device, the slider image does not size to view the entire picture. Thanks so much once again for your time and I apologize if this was addressed elsewhere, I spent a couple of hours trying to find the mention.
    Has anyone else ran into the issue of the slider not displaying the full slide from a mobile view?

Plugin Contributions

You have some heights in your CSS as 100% they should be auto. Start there.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

It seems like you've already found the solution. Would you like to post what you had changed?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    You have some heights in your CSS as 100% they should be auto. Start there.
    Thank you so much for your response. I was able to resolve the issue by updating the responsive.css file for the classic responsive template. I did not update the stylesheet as it will impact the desktop view.
    The following was added at approx line#19 with an emphasis on the bold text. I hope this helps someone else. Thanks again for your suggestion, it lead me in the right direction.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    .background-image {position: absolute;top: 0;left: 0;width: 100%;height: auto;}
    .background-image__image {display: block;width: 100%;height: auto;-o-object-fit: cover;object-fit: cover;}
    .swiper {width: 100%;height: 13vh;min-height: auto;max-height: auto;background-color: #46677b;}
    .slideButton__text {font-size: .8rem;margin-bottom: 0;padding: 5px 5px;}

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much for your response. I was able to resolve the issue by updating the responsive.css file for the classic responsive template. I did not update the stylesheet as it will impact the desktop view.
    The following was added at approx line#19 with an emphasis on the bold text. I hope this helps someone else. Thanks again for your suggestion, it lead me in the right direction.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    .background-image {position: absolute;top: 0;left: 0;width: 100%;height: auto;}
    .background-image__image {display: block;width: 100%;height: auto;-o-object-fit: cover;object-fit: cover;}
    .swiper {width: 100%;height: 13vh;min-height: auto;max-height: auto;background-color: #46677b;}
    .slideButton__text {font-size: .8rem;margin-bottom: 0;padding: 5px 5px;}
    I want to update my current version of ZX Slideshow, running ZC 1.5.7.d but don't see the sql file in my downloaded zip file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by allmart View Post
    I want to update my current version of ZX Slideshow, running ZC 1.5.7.d but don't see the sql file in my downloaded zip file.
    Use the uninstall.sql from the old version (2.2 or whatever you have installed) and then simply upload the files for v3 as per the documentation (nothing special, just like other standard plugins). The installation will run when you log in to the admin. The install.sql doesn't exist anymore.

Plugin Contributions

Could the method in the readme be used to add the slideshow to a div in the define_main_page? I have a need for a small image changer in there.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Could the method in the readme be used to add the slideshow to a div in the define_main_page? I have a need for a small image changer in there.
    Of course. Define Pages support php so you can simply add the block of code to insert the slideshow where you need it:
    Code:
    <?php //if(ZX_SLIDESHOW_STATUS == 'true') { ?>
            <?php require($template->get_template_dir('zx_slideshow.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/zx_slideshow.php'); ?>
    Don't forget to remove it from tpl_index_default.php so you don't end up with 2 instances.

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast