Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Background

Quote Originally Posted by balihr View Post
    Sorry, could reply sooner...

You guessed it right! :) Yes, images should be same width and height, otherwise the responsive features come into action. You have a preset width, which is usually the parent container (mostly main content width). ZX Slideshow will take your image, resize it to fit the container and of course, keep aspect ratio. If your slides have different dimensions, it will look like it jumping up and down, but that's the downside of a responsive feature. If your slides are same width and height, it will look good.
    Thank you so much balihr for this awesome mod. It works perfectly now that I fixed the images. Makes my site look so much more professional now.

Plugin Contributions

Default Whidt and Hight Images

Hello everyone, I installed zx but while uploading image height 450px and 600px in width, the tool resets me the way he wants, and the image becomes too large and takes up the entire screen, where you adjust the sizes of the images? because if you use the size css, js and on you can not figure out where to work. Thank you. Giancarlo

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Whidt and Hight Images

Hi

Newbie here, I am looking to add the slider to a page that is not the main page. How do i do this? Is it configurable from the admin panel?

Thanks

John Anderson
    Hammur IT

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZX Slideshow official thread

I'm just making sure this is compatible with Zen Cart v. 1.5.4

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Hello.

Thank you for the mod. I've being using it for a while with a fixed width and it was working great. I went full page about 3 weeks ago and no matter what I try it's acting up.

The images are all the same exact size (1920px x 550px). After the first image shows in the transition to the second image it looks like the second image "stretches" downward, and the same thing keeps on happening with the rest of the images. I've tried deleting all caches, deleting the images from the server, uploading new images and nothing seems to work. It adds exactly 5 pixels, so I tried modifying both margins and paddings on the CSS file, but that didn't work at all. I've read and tried all the tips found in this thread, and they don't seem to work either.

My site here byvalenti.com
    I'm using the light theme, mod version 2.1 jquery 1.7.1.

Anyone knows why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    Hello.

Thank you for the mod. I've being using it for a while with a fixed width and it was working great. I went full page about 3 weeks ago and no matter what I try it's acting up.

The images are all the same exact size (1920px x 550px). After the first image shows in the transition to the second image it looks like the second image "stretches" downward, and the same thing keeps on happening with the rest of the images. I've tried deleting all caches, deleting the images from the server, uploading new images and nothing seems to work. It adds exactly 5 pixels, so I tried modifying both margins and paddings on the CSS file, but that didn't work at all. I've read and tried all the tips found in this thread, and they don't seem to work either.

My site here byvalenti.com
    I'm using the light theme, mod version 2.1 jquery 1.7.1.

Anyone knows why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Hi MVstudio. I have similar problem. How did you sort this on your site?

Phil

Plugin Contributions

Hi Phil. We haven't. We've tried everything we could think of, even the changes mentioned in this thread, but nothing has worked. Perhaps it has to do with the responsive features?

Plugin Contributions

For anyone looking to solve the issue I was having, place the jquery and jscript files in the modules>pages>index folder. I use the slider on the home page, inserted in a define page. The responsiveness now works as it should.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed the slider on a website I'm building. The install went flawlessly, and the options are showing up under Configuration/ZX Slideshow. Yes, I did remember to change False to True. LOL But...the slideshow isn't showing up on the index page. Is there some snippet of code I need to enter on define_main_page.php so it has something to hook into?

The url is www.carnaltopia.com (apologies in advance that it's an adult site). And many thanks to anyone who can help me get it running properly!

Plugin Contributions

Never mind, I figured it out. 'slide1,' you dummy! LOL Now to create reduced size graphics so they don't show up in 500x800!

Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast