I have never encountered an issue like this before but I am currently in the middle of creating another Zen store but whenever I attempt to use the search box, I am presented with an error message, instead of the search results. The site is far from complete and is currently residing on a temporary domain which is www.playstationpower.com

Here is the message I encounter whenever I try a search.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 10' at line 1
in:
[SELECT DISTINCT p.products_image, p.products_model, p.products_quantity , m.manufacturers_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_qty_box_status, p.master_categories_id FROM (zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_manufacturers m USING(manufacturers_id), zen_products_description pd, zen_categories c, zen_products_to_categories p2c ) LEFT JOIN zen_meta_tags_products_description mtpd ON mtpd.products_id= p2c.products_id AND mtpd.language_id = 1 WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id AND p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id AND ((pd.products_name LIKE '%baotian%' OR p.products_model LIKE '%baotian%' OR m.manufacturers_name LIKE '%baotian%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords LIKE '%baotian%' AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR (mtpd.metatags_description LIKE '%baotian%' AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description LIKE '%baotian%') and (pd.products_name LIKE '%pads%' OR p.products_model LIKE '%pads%' OR m.manufacturers_name LIKE '%pads%' OR (mtpd.metatags_keywords LIKE '%pads%' AND mtpd.metatags_keywords !='') OR (mtpd.metatags_description LIKE '%pads%' AND mtpd.metatags_description !='') OR pd.products_description LIKE '%pads%') )) order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name order by p.products_sort_order, pd.products_name limit 10]