Plugin Contributions

Default How do I integrate with my current website?

Hello to all. I am new to this website science/artform. I have started my website, crescentandfox.com, after my good friend of 15+ years was killed by a drunk driver. My website is mostly aimed at the selling of merchandise with his artwork as the centerpiece; it is a template style site-design through SiteGround, in which I tried to use the default 'Eshop'. This was a miserable experience. Once the hype was buzzed through local media of the site launch, users experiencing trouble with the payment screen flow resulting in 'temporary construction'. I have downloaded ZenCart and am comfortable enough inputting all the information, pictures etc. My question is how do I make my ZenCart appear as a tab on my website? Can I replace my current 'Products Page'? If so, how? I am sorry, I understand that this is more than likely an obvious process, but I am new to all this

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I integrate with my current website?

You can, but not the way you suggest. Zencart was written to be a stand-alone shopping cart program, and is meant to be your whole site, which is the way I would suggest you go. If you like the current look of your site, Zencart can be styled to look that way, and any non-shopping content can be placed in EZ pages.

Failing that, you could install Zencart in a subdirectory (like /store) and link to it from your main site, but you'd still want to style Zencart to look like the main site.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Valen123 View Post
    If you have a website you’d like to integrate with Studio Helper, you have a few options.

Simply link to the “Login” page of Studio Helper (https://www.studiohelper.com/login) from your existing website.
    Go to Settings → Remote Access. There you will see some code you can place on your website to integrate with Studio Helper. For example, you can put a login form directly on your website, so you and your students can login from there. You can also place a registration form on your website. When students fill out the registration form, you will be notified via email, and the student’s information will automatically be entered into Studio Helper with a status of “new.
    What has this got to do with anything and why are you spamming every thread.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dgent View Post
    What has this got to do with anything and why are you spamming every thread.
    Because when you have an inferior piece of software you're trying to flog, spamming other peoples' sites is really the only marketing method available to you.