Plugin Contributions

Default multi images working, when clicked others not displaying

Hi all,
    Help
    I have multiple images displaying on my products, my issue is:

If i click the main image, it displays in a popup, if i click 2nd or other images, main image dosent change.
    If i close popup and just click image 2 or 3 popup appears only showing main image.
    I put mouse over additional images and link does display image_2, image_3 etc

cheers

dave

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: multi images working, when clicked others not displaying

Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    Hi all,
    Help

If i click the main image, it displays in a popup, if i click 2nd or other images, main image dosent change.
    If i close popup and just click image 2 or 3 popup appears only showing main image.

cheers

dave
    Sorry forgot to put a link to a product, with additional images

http://www.usedwoodworkingmachines.c...roducts_id=233

thanks in advance

I see your images are being handled by the Image Handler mod. But, in looking at your source code, I don't see the Image Handler CSS file or the Image Handler javascript file, so right away I'm going to say this is likely caused by an installation error.

Recommend taking a look at the readme file that comes with the mod, uninstalling IH and then reinstalling. Once you've done that, revisit the readme file and focus on the configuration & usage tab and the "preparing your site for growth" section of the troubleshooting tab. Use the information found in these two tabs to ensure you have configured your IH settings correctly and have correctly named and filed your images.

After that, if you're still having trouble, recommend posting in the Image Handler 4 support thread for assistance. If/when you post there, you will need to provide the following information:

ZC version
    Image Handler version
    Whether your additional images were uploaded via FTP or via the Image Handler interface in the admin
    Your Image Handler settings
    Specific steps you have taken to try to find & resolve the problem (to avoid getting duplicates of the suggestions I've already provided) - ex, uninstalled/reinstalled, what parts of the readme you have read, ect.
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    Help

cheers

dave
    cheers ScriptJunkie for the reply, just saw it

I worked it out.
    works on new install with default template, not on my template..??
    I based my site template on "template_default", which does not have as you said "the java imagehover script", as well as the popup_image_additional folder and files.
    Yes i have installed imagehandler 4, which also didnt work, because missing javascript.

so, for additional images to appear in popup window, each time you click you need "jscript" folder with "jscript_imagehover.js" inside it and
    the folder "popup_image_additional" with "tpl_main_page.php"

cheers

Hi Chief,

When I look at your site, it appears that Image Handler 4 is only partially installed on that template. The files you are missing are included in the Image Handler 4 installation file set. Either you installed IH improperly (hence the missing files), you've made customizations to some template files which IH4 uses that have broken the handler, or overwrote some IH files with shared files from another mod - or perhaps all 3 of these scenarios.

Look to see if Image Handler shares any files with your other addons - perhaps one of them overwrote an IH file and broke it. Whenever two or more addons modify the same file, the shared file from each mod have to be merged together.

Best suggestion is that you do the following:

1. Compare the files in your various mods to identify if any of them share files - if so, you will have to merge them. Search the forum for more info on how to do this
    2. Compare the files in your IH mod to the files you have customized for your custom template. If any files you have customized are also contained within the IH mod, you will have to merge those changes together.
    3. Uninstall IH according to the specific and detailed un-install instructions in the readme file
    4. Uninstall any mods which share files with IH
    5. Do any file merging that is necessary
    6. Reinstall your mods according to their instructions. The IH4 readme has extremely detailed and step by step instructions for installation.

If you have any questions about any of the steps in the installation instructions (or any further questions about this topic at all), please post them to the IH4 support thread and they will be answered there.

Good luck and happy Zenning :)

cheers ScriptJunkie for the reply, just saw it

I worked it out.
    works on new install with default template, not on my template..??
    I based my site template on "template_default", which does not have as you said "the java imagehover script", as well as the popup_image_additional folder and files.
    Yes i have installed imagehandler 4, which also didnt work, because missing javascript.

so, for additional images to appear in popup window, each time you click you need "jscript" folder with "jscript_imagehover.js" inside it and
    the folder "popup_image_additional" with "tpl_main_page.php"

cheers
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary