Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Step 2 of checkout showing "Your Total" as $0

Thank you, you are very helpful.......after posting I looked further into the debug log and there are files showing from yesterday and today dealing with the what looks like the tax, order total directories etc. In fact there are many.

Plugin Contributions

Delete the .log ... then go try a checkout to where you see the 0.00 prices ...

Now, refresh your /cache and see what is contained in the current debug log(s) and post it here ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Here's what comes up after deleting old debug files and tried to complete a purchase (it doesn't look promising to me):

[27-May-2012 10:39:57] PHP Warning: define() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/languages/english/beauty/index.php on line 52

[27-May-2012 10:46:02] PHP Warning: define() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/languages/english/beauty/index.php on line 52

[27-May-2012 10:48:09] PHP Warning: define() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/languages/english/beauty/index.php on line 52

[27-May-2012 10:48:38] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for order::order(), called in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php on line 72 and defined in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 13

[27-May-2012 10:48:43] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for order::order(), called in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_shipping/header_php.php on line 72 and defined in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 13

[27-May-2012 10:48:43] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for order::order(), called in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/header_php.php on line 88 and defined in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 13
    [27-May-2012 10:48:43] PHP Warning: reset() [<a href='function.reset'>function.reset</a>]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 26
    [27-May-2012 10:48:43] PHP Warning: reset() [<a href='function.reset'>function.reset</a>]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 26

[27-May-2012 10:48:49] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for order::order(), called in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_confirmation/header_php.php on line 62 and defined in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 13
    [27-May-2012 10:48:49] PHP Warning: reset() [<a href='function.reset'>function.reset</a>]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 26
    [27-May-2012 10:48:49] PHP Warning: reset() [<a href='function.reset'>function.reset</a>]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_tax.php on line 26

[27-May-2012 10:48:53] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for order::order(), called in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php on line 56 and defined in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 13

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by B_ssLadyT View Post
    I was trying to install a plugin, but I have since then been able to get that installed.
    Which addon was that?
    What other addons are installed?

[27-May-2012 10:39:57] PHP Warning: define() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/languages/english/beauty/index.php on line 52
    What exactly is on line 52 of that file?
    Did you make edits to that file? Why? What exactly were you trying to do?
    The error message sounds like you deleted text incorrectly.

[27-May-2012 10:48:38] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for order::order(), ........ defined in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 13
    You have altered that order.php file in ways that completely break normal operation. Perhaps you did that by replacing that file from an addon?

[27-May-2012 10:48:49] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for order::order(), called in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/pages/checkout_confirmation/header_php.php on line 62 and defined in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 13

[27-May-2012 10:48:53] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for order::order(), called in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/modules/checkout_process.php on line 56 and defined in /home/discou50/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 13
    Those are all a result of your order.php file being changed from original code.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

To answer your first question, the plugin was the WePay plugin. The only other plugin was the discount coupon plugin. Based on debug files I discovered were even on files just today, this problem has been in the order.php file well before I installed the plugins.

I personally have not altered any of those files, the only thing I can think of is that I found out in the beginning of this year that just before I started in October, my hosting company had a hacker get in and it was the index.php file that was affected in all of it's accounts. A couple months ago, when I did a backup of my site, I discovered the files were still on my site and had them removed by the hosting company. I have done a backup since and I do not get the same warning from my anti-virus. It is my thought that when the virus was removed it may have accidentally removed important files. Are there any suggestions to resolve this issue or do I need to start from scratch?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Um ...

if you want my honest opinion, I'd say you should start from scratch. And use the latest version of Zen Cart while you're at it.

The REASON I say that is that from your last post it's pretty clear to me that there wasn't a thorough cleanup done of your site after it got hacked, and thus none of the files on it can be trusted. Normal cleanup process: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...ing_From_Hacks

And, since the cleanup process involves many of the same steps and actions as you might take to review your old site and determine what things to customize while rebuilding your new site, it just makes sense to go there directly.

I mean ... you could replace that order.php file with the original version of it. But then how do you or I know that there aren't other files compromised on your server too? Much safer and simpler to do a complete backup of the entire site's files (by downloading everything with FTP, consulting your hosting company if you need help with that) and database, then delete it all from the server, install the new version, and then begin customizing it. You already know all the things you've done to customize it so far, so walking through those steps again is generally faster and pretty straightforward.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your honest opinion. I had a feeling that would be my best thing to do. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12