Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Zone Rates (The shipping rate cannot be determined at this time) issue

Hello,
    i tried to create my shipping China airmail modules on the first zone for testing but i receive (The shipping rate cannot be determined at this time), instead on the other i left with the default zen cart shipping rates works . The first zone rate is:Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Vietnam with their respective ISO two capital letters words and these are the shipping rates i put in USD and kg:
    0.1:3.62,0.2:4.49,0.3:5.36,0.4:6.23, 0.5:7.1,0.6:7.97,0.7:8.84,0.8:9.71,0.9:10.58,1:11.45,1.10:12.32,1.20:13.19,1.30: 14.06,1.40:14.23,1.50:15.8,1.60:16.67,1.70:17.54,1.80:18.41,1.90:19.28,2:20.15

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zone Rates (The shipping rate cannot be determined at this time) issue

Check the settings in Configuration ... Shipping/Packaging and the Tare Rates ... most likely you need them set to 0:0 ...

What do you mean when you say you put in USD ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zone Rates (The shipping rate cannot be determined at this time) issue

My site currency is in USD and weight in kg. Now, i see the shipping estimate ratings finally! Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

You are most welcome ... be aware that if you end your your test at 2:20:15, if the weight goes higher than 2, then you will not get a quote ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

How i can avoid this issue so? My customers cannot buy items if they weigh more than 2 kg with Airmail. But how i can add another shipping module for EMS? It has 11 zones EMS.

Plugin Contributions

You can turn off the Zone Rate zones to turn off if there is more than weight of 2 in the cart with the code in RED:
    Code:
          // disable only when entire cart is free shipping
          if (zen_get_shipping_enabled($this->code)) {
            $this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);
          }

// bof: turn off if weight greater than 2
    if (!IS_ADMIN_FLAG) {
      if ($_SESSION['cart']->weight > 2) {
        $this->enabled = false;
      }
    }
    // eof: turn off if weight greater than 2

// CUSTOMIZE THIS SETTING FOR THE NUMBER OF ZONES NEEDED
          $this->num_zones = 3;
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

What php file i should open for use this code? the zone.php?

Plugin Contributions

Yes, you said you were using the Zone Rate zones shipping module ... so the code in RED needs to be added to the code in the:
    /includes/modules/shipping/zones.php
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

But with the Zone rates shipping module could be used also for EMS shipping in addiction to Airmail?

Plugin Contributions

The Zone Rate zones is designed to produce a shipping charge based on:
    Price
    Item Count
    Weight

based on the scale that you set for it to use ...

It has nothing to really do with the Method of shipping ... the Method of shipping is your choice and you adjust the rates to best suit your Method of shipping ...

When you want another Method of shipping, then you would need another Shipping module that you can adjust the rates for ...

I am not sure how you want to manage EMS shipping and Airmail Shipping ...

As you only get 1 Shipping quote from Zone Rate zones, you would need to clone the Zone Rate zones shipping module to show another Shipping quote or find a shipping add on that can work for you in the Plugins that you can use or adapt for your shipping needs ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast