Plugin Contributions

Default Links Manager for 1.5?

Ok not sure where to start but id like to have a link submittal page on my site and in my searching it seems that i dont have the define_links_submit.php in zen 1.5. does anyone know what add-on i can use (that explains install a little better "Links Manager") in order to make use of?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Links Manager for 1.5?

Quote Originally Posted by dbb013 View Post
    Ok not sure where to start but id like to have a link submittal page on my site and in my searching it seems that i dont have the define_links_submit.php in zen 1.5. does anyone know what add-on i can use (that explains install a little better "Links Manager") in order to make use of?
    Just upgraded one of my clients' sites from 1.3.9h to 1.5.1 with Links Manager already installed on 1.3.9h and was faced with getting Links Manager to work with the upgraded site.

This quickly stitched up SQL patch seemed to do the trick. The pages can be accessed from admin under Extras as before. Made no changes to the original files.

Here goes:

Code:
    ################################################# 
    # USE ONLY IF your are running Zen-Cart 1.5.x.!!! 
    ################################################# 

# Register the Links Manager pages for Admin Access Control 
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('configLinksView', 'BOX_LINKS', 'FILENAME_LINKS', '', 'extras', 'Y', 100);
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('configLinksCategories', 'BOX_LINK_CATEGORIES', 'FILENAME_LINK_CATEGORIES', '', 'extras', 'Y', 110);
    INSERT INTO admin_pages (page_key, language_key, main_page, page_params, menu_key, display_on_menu, sort_order) VALUES ('configLinksContact', 'BOX_LINKS_CONTACT', 'FILENAME_LINKS_CONTACT', '', 'extras', 'Y', 120);

Back up your DB and then try it at your own you know what....

Cheers / Frank