Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cambridge Pro Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by firstcapitalfirearms View Post
    I am trying to delete the Gift Cert FAQ and the Discount Coupons from the footer. I am looking at the tutorial and am somewhat confused. I am trying to exactly figure out what I need to delete and then do I only input ie, ('GVFAQ', ''); or is it Define('GVFAQ', ''); I also would like to know where I can delete the Gift Cert FAQ and Discount Coupon on the main page sidebox. I can't seem to find it in the Zen Cart Admin area.

Thanks
    Mark

You need to remove the code for the Gift Cert FAQ and the Discount Coupons from the includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/cambridge_pro/footer_menu_defines.php file --don't forget to remove the constants toward the bottom of the file.

To remove Gift Cert FAQ and Discount Coupon links in the sidebox, please do a search on the forum as this question has been asked and answered many times and is not template specific.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I had to install CKEditor because I couldn't change the text in the define pages except in plain text. Now that I have changed my text and editor I am not able to see my images on the slider. It only says "first slide image" and so on. It is like the images are not uploaded at all. I am not sure how to insert images in CKEditor. I click the image button but am not sure what to do then. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

I had to install CKEditor because I couldn't change the text in the define pages except in plain text. Now that I have changed my text and editor I am not able to see my images on the slider. It only says "first slide image" and so on. It is like the images are not uploaded at all. I am not sure how to insert images in CKEditor. I click the image button but am not sure what to do then. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Mark
    The define_main_page.php file should only be edited in a plain text editor since it contains php code (it does say this in the readme.html file). I would recommend uploading the define_main_page.php from the template package download.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I meant to say that I am trying to change the define_main_page in the define pages editor of the admin. When I installed Zencart I was only able to edit this in plain text and was not able to change anything. I was advised to install CKEditor and now my images will not show up in the slider. Does this make this easier to understand.

Thanks
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

I figured everything out cause someone helped me out on the CKEditor images. They told me to enter store the images in the images folder and not the images template folder and then enter images/my picture.jpg. It works and now I am happy.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, I meant to say that I am trying to change the define_main_page in the define pages editor of the admin. When I installed Zencart I was only able to edit this in plain text and was not able to change anything. I was advised to install CKEditor and now my images will not show up in the slider. Does this make this easier to understand.

Thanks
    Mark
    I understood exactly that you meant this and my answer is still the same. You can not edit the define_main_page.php with anyting but a plain text editor as it contains php code. This includes in the admin--define pages editor.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

On the footer I was trying to find the size of the payment icon that you used but I cannot find it. What is the size that you used. I need to redo my payment image as I don't accept Paypal. I thought I saw the image size somehere but now I don't know where.

Thanks
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

On the footer I was trying to find the size of the payment icon that you used but I cannot find it. What is the size that you used. I need to redo my payment image as I don't accept Paypal. I thought I saw the image size somehere but now I don't know where.

Thanks
    Mark
    The payment image in the footer is 206 x 23 pixels.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to figure out how to remove Newsletter Unsubscribe from the Footer. I may have already asked this before but if I did I cannot find the post or remember how to remove it. I had to start over on my site as I switched hosting companies and the website I had would not switch over for free. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Thanks
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to figure out how to remove Newsletter Unsubscribe from the Footer. I may have already asked this before but if I did I cannot find the post or remember how to remove it. I had to start over on my site as I switched hosting companies and the website I had would not switch over for free. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Thanks
    Mark
    You need to edit the includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/cambridge_pro/footer_menu_defines.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast