Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Redirecting from ccavenue

Hi,

I am facing problem in redirecting to my shop from ccavenue. This is the error I am getting while redirecting to checkout_process.php

'https://www.indivineinterest.com/shop/index.php?main_page=checkout_payment&error_message=Security+Error.+Illegal+acces s+detected%2C+please+try+again.

It will great if someone can help me with correct redirect url.

Thanks
    Zencart 1.3.9h, fresh install, PHP5.1.6, MySQL 5.0.77, Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS), Linux Red Hat. + Numinix Fast and Easy Checkout, Ceon Out of stock notifications, Cavenue payment module by M.Waghani

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Redirecting to zen cart from ccavenue

If you are attempting to capture an order created from somewhere other than in ZenCart you are most likely no going to find a "correct" url for redirecting
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Redirecting to zen cart from ccavenue

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    If you are attempting to capture an order created from somewhere other than in ZenCart you are most likely no going to find a "correct" url for redirecting
    Hi Kobra,
    The order is very much created in zencart by a logged-in customer. The payment too gets deducted from customer's bank/ card and shows up in ccavenue admin orderlist. I've not been able to figure out how to get the redirection and order saving in zencart admin by going back to the current session.

Ideally the Payment module should have taken care of it. But looks like it has not been updated for long. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks for replying,
    Sincerely,
    Pradeep

http://www.indivineinterest.com/shop
    Zencart 1.3.9h, fresh install, PHP5.1.6, MySQL 5.0.77, Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS), Linux Red Hat. + Numinix Fast and Easy Checkout, Ceon Out of stock notifications, Cavenue payment module by M.Waghani.
    Zencart 1.3.9h, fresh install, PHP5.1.6, MySQL 5.0.77, Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS), Linux Red Hat. + Numinix Fast and Easy Checkout, Ceon Out of stock notifications, Cavenue payment module by M.Waghani

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Redirecting from ccavenue

With an error message like that, it's a GOOD thing that the order is not being created in the store.
    That error message in the URL is coming from your payment module. You need to resolve the problem in your payment module's code. Perhaps it is responding to an error code given to it by the gateway.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    With an error message like that, it's a GOOD thing that the order is not being created in the store.
    That error message in the URL is coming from your payment module. You need to resolve the problem in your payment module's code. Perhaps it is responding to an error code given to it by the gateway.
    Hi DrByte,
    Thanks for the cue. Although I am only a css-html guy, I now have directions to look into.
    One thing that I've not found an answer to: It seems we have to specify a Redirect URL on ccavenue admin settings. And it needs a plain one w/o any symbols(eg:?) of any kind that go with php. What would it be for zencart on my site; considering it should go back to the customers current session and register/update the order given?
    Or would the payment module's $URL bypass/override the ccavenue setting?

Thanks for your time.
    Pradeep.

Plugin Contributions

OKay...
    I am still stuck on the same 'illegal access' issue trying to get ccavenue world(USD) pg module to adapt to Indian payment.
    Hate the idea with all the features and ease of use with rest of zencart; but with no clear solution on the horizon I am on the verge of dropping zencart for oscommerce which has a working ccavenue INR+USD payment gateway module for free. I could not find even a paid one for zencart!

If anybody out there could help with this or port OSC module, please let me know asap.
    Thanks a tonne and a verry merry Christmas :)
    Pradeep.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

"illegal access" suggests its trying to do include() statements on files in ways that could compromise security. Zen Cart isn't old oscommerce code. Countless improvements have been made especially with regard for security of the site and server and data and customers.

There are many places to get paid help if you want it. Even at www.zen-cart.com/helpwanted

I don't use the module or gateway you're talking about nor do I have any documentation for it let alone developer test accounts etc. Most times I've looked at people's mention of that gateway I run from it fast for security reasons. IIRC the gateway's concepts are flawed. While it's been awhile since I last looked, I would need compelling evidence to bother. Sorry.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I had no intentions to start a better/worse cart/code/gateway here. All I know as a modest layman(IIRC?! ) is that I have an account with one of the very few affordable gateways available which seems to work with a few other carts. If anybody from the community could guide/help me to find out whatever it is that clashes with zencart security, I can atleast try to work it out with some programmer's help and communicate it to ccavenue.

I found Zencart great and CCavenue is big in India. One attempt at troubleshooting could help a lot many more people out there.
    Attaching cca's guidelines on integration.
    Thanks, Pradeep
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

I use the ccavenue contribution at http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1021. The attached readme file does not specify anything on return page URL to be entered in ccavenue "settings" website.

Is it http://www.mysite.com/includes/modul...ut_process.php

or some other URL?

Please help.

Regards
    Gopinath Goswami
    OnlineSurgicals.com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gopinathgoswami View Post
    I use the ccavenue contribution at http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1021. The attached readme file does not specify anything on return page URL to be entered in ccavenue "settings" website.

Is it http://www.mysite.com/includes/modul...ut_process.php

or some other URL?
    As far as I can tell from the module, the module already attempts to pass the correct return URL as part of the transaction so that the gateway knows where to send the customer back to.

If for some reason that's not working properly, then it's probably because the module needs updating, both to work with the current Zen Cart version and also to work with PHP 5.3.

If you must specify one, the return URL would be 'http://www.your_site.com/index.php?main_page=checkout_process'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast