Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Preston Elite Template Support Thread

Hello ;-) This is our lucky 13th free zen cart template package release to the community!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200preston_elite.jpg 
Views:	1192 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	10718

See the live demo here:

http://www.picaflor-azul.com/free-de...=preston_elite

Template Features:
    • Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!
    • Fixed width 2 or 3 column display
    • Matching button set included
    • Matching icons
    • Custom header with header search box, shopping cart total number of items, and dollar amount.
    • Fully customizable header drop down mega menu with quick links, shop, brands, info (includes admin configurable ez pages), contact form, and service (with customizable text and images).
    • Home Page slideshow included
    • Tabbed home page centerbox content for New Products, Featured Products, and Specials
    • Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, and 300+ Sharing Services)
    • Custom footer featuring a footer menu with contact information (telephone and link to contact us page), information, customer support, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, optional links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog, and optional, customizable links to payment options.
    • Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE9, IE8, IE7, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
    • W3C Valid XHTML and CSS
    • Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Column Divider Pro, Designer Monthly Boxes, Pure CSS Mega Menu
    • No changes to core files
    • Detailed html readme file with written tutorials and screen shots and links to videos of the installation and customization steps
    • Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.5. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Please post any questions or bugs here.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Preston Elite Template Support Thread

Hi Anne!

My head is spinning, with all of your great templates lately. Wanted to immediately put this Preston one up and test it, but cannot get to your download page.

I can't really make a template, but I know what I like and I like your work and this template in particular (of course, for me All Business is a classic.)

I really like how you've moved the homepage slider up, great move. Just wondering if you've considered something like the Acoin slider? Personally I like it's effects a little better, but then I/we should all be able to change sliders if needed.

Lately you've also been making the product layout a little more "modern" to my eye; moving the attributes and add to up up across from the main photo. Especially noteciable for me on your dress test products.

Great work! Now, need the download link....

PS: I'm sending you a PM
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Hi Anne!

My head is spinning, with all of your great templates lately. Wanted to immediately put this Preston one up and test it, but cannot get to your download page.

I can't really make a template, but I know what I like and I like your work and this template in particular (of course, for me All Business is a classic.)

I really like how you've moved the homepage slider up, great move. Just wondering if you've considered something like the Acoin slider? Personally I like it's effects a little better, but then I/we should all be able to change sliders if needed.

Lately you've also been making the product layout a little more "modern" to my eye; moving the attributes and add to up up across from the main photo. Especially noteciable for me on your dress test products.

Great work! Now, need the download link....

PS: I'm sending you a PM

Sorry about that! I just fixed the download link on my site.

I don't really have any plans on using different silders in the free templates. This sort of customization is something that you can do if you want a different slider.

The home page layout is done entirely using css so it is very flexible, and from a usablility standpoint all aspects of the installation/customization are the same as my other free template pacakgs.

I have not done customization on the product info pages for the free template packages becasue on this page, it really is important to customize it to the particular needs of your business. There are several separate modules that customize this page that are available for download in the plugins section.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

This template has been approved and is now available for download from the Plugins section:

Preston Elite Free Zen Cart Template

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Just Installed this great Template.
    The fly-out Contact-Us labels Name, Message, and Email are missing, only red dots show.
    What file contains these english label names?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mikebr View Post
    Just Installed this great Template.
    The fly-out Contact-Us labels Name, Message, and Email are missing, only red dots show.
    What file contains these english label names?
    Thanks
    Hmmm they are working on the demo site here:

http://www.picaflor-azul.com/free-de...=preston_elite

If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am having this come up on my store home page. This content is located in the file at: /languages/english/html_includes/preston_elite/define_main_page.phpYou can quickly edit this content via Admin->Tools->Define Pages Editor, and select define_main_page from the pulldown. My store URL is http://www.dreamingofpsp.co.uk How do I get rid of it?