Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Preston Elite Template Support Thread

Anne,
    I'm working a project to develop a method of tracking installed mods and was able to find all but the Pure CSS Header Mega Menu. Do you happen to have a link for that mod?
    THANX

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Anne,
    I'm working a project to develop a method of tracking installed mods and was able to find all but the Pure CSS Header Mega Menu. Do you happen to have a link for that mod?
    THANX
    No, this is a module that I may release at some point in the future, but have been using in many of my new template releases ;-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Dear,

Thanks for such a good template "Preston Elite". You are doing great job and I fully endorse your efforts in this regard. Could you please help me out to add short description to featured products on the homepage under " New, Featured, Specials" products tab?

Looking forward to your valued reply.

Thanks,
    Fareed
    Last edited by fareed; 14 Oct 2012 at 01:17 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fareed View Post
    Dear,

Thanks for such a good template "Preston Elite". You are doing great job and I fully endorse your efforts in this regard. Could you please help me out to add short description to featured products on the homepage under " New, Featured, Specials" products tab?

Looking forward to your valued reply.

Thanks,
    Fareed
    You can edit the includes/templates/preston_elite/templates/tpl_index_default.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Is your template in any way having any compatibility issues with Ultimate SEO URLs version 2.07? I am having a hard time installing that, everything looks good but the admin is broken, just the header and a blank page, all files have been uploaded to their respective paths, so I was wondering if anything you added to your template might be causing this ... Of course the template itself, can't affect this, but a feature included with it ... I am trying to rule out all possibilities ...

Please note this is a fresh install just Zen Cart 1.5 and Preston Elite, and issues are on the admin backend nowhere else ...
    this is the URL http://theoutletseason.com/trade

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by icecold View Post
    Is your template in any way having any compatibility issues with Ultimate SEO URLs version 2.07? I am having a hard time installing that, everything looks good but the admin is broken, just the header and a blank page, all files have been uploaded to their respective paths, so I was wondering if anything you added to your template might be causing this ... Of course the template itself, can't affect this, but a feature included with it ... I am trying to rule out all possibilities ...

Please note this is a fresh install just Zen Cart 1.5 and Preston Elite, and issues are on the admin backend nowhere else ...
    this is the URL http://theoutletseason.com/trade
    I know that others have successfully installed that module. Since your problem is with your admin and there are no admin files in the template package I doubt that the template is causing the problem. Check your cache or logs folder for error messages and fix the errors.

Personally, I never use that module due to the many problems I have heard about it with some native and addon functionality. I always use Ceon URI Mapping.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I tried to hide Price unavailable and was not able find where else it could be defined, I went to all the possible locations i could find but nevertheless I was not able to find an instance that make that lable to disappear, I tried several things in /includes/languages/english.php, such as leaving the defines empty, or just simply adding a space no matter what the Price unavailable label still shows up check up my site which is b2B only not a store, so prices should not be disclosed. I already set up the store to be only logged in users are able to see the prices, but couldn't get rid of the annoying Price Unavailable label visitors see.

Plugin Contributions

I tried to hide Price unavailable and was not able find where else it could be defined, I went to all the possible locations i could find but nevertheless I was not able to find an instance that make that lable to disappear, I tried several things in /includes/languages/english.php, such as leaving the defines empty, or just simply adding a space no matter what the Price unavailable label still shows up check up my site which is b2B only not a store, so prices should not be disclosed. I already set up the store to be only logged in users are able to see the prices, but couldn't get rid of the annoying Price Unavailable label visitors see.
    If you do a developers toolkit search for the text that you want to change/elimiate you will find the file and line number. Be sure that you are editing override files.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

If you do a developers toolkit search for the text that you want to change/elimiate you will find the file and line number. Be sure that you are editing override files.

Thanks,

Anne
    I did that exactly and couldn't find ANYTHING, and asked in other forums, so my last resort was to ask here ... No it supposed not to appear anywhere but it does, I did check the override system ... EVERY single file searching for instances of Price Unavailable find none ...

Plugin Contributions

I did that exactly and couldn't find ANYTHING, and asked in other forums, so my last resort was to ask here ... No it supposed not to appear anywhere but it does, I did check the override system ... EVERY single file searching for instances of Price Unavailable find none ...
    When I search in my developers toolkit I get this result:

includes/languages/override/english.php

Line #520 : define('TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_PRICE','Price Unavailable');

Line #527 : define('TEXT_AUTHORIZATION_PENDING_PRICE', 'Price Unavailable');

Thanks,

Anne

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast