Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: TB Sempre Template Support Thread

hi Brandon,
    the template is excellent, and thank you for shareing it, i have a problem, that is how to do delete the slideshow in the template? i was tried to delete all codes in file tpl_home_slider.php, but the home page still leave a large blank space in the position where the slidershow in, how can i deal with it?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by garinlee View Post
    hi Brandon,
    the template is excellent, and thank you for shareing it, i have a problem, that is how to do delete the slideshow in the template? i was tried to delete all codes in file tpl_home_slider.php, but the home page still leave a large blank space in the position where the slidershow in, how can i deal with it?
    You can remove it simply by adding the following code in the stylesheet.css

Code:
    #home-banner {display:none;}
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enginarat View Post
    That's a great template. Thanks.
    I am using it on my new site

I've had the same IE9 sidebox header color compatibility. Nothing worked so I gave up on it and just switched to white header and dark text.
    Tonight, I've installed the lightbox on it. Unfortunately it works only on IE properly. Lightbox shows BLANK on all other browsers!! What's missing?
    I am using it on 1.5.0

Thanks.
    This would be a issue either with Lightbox or with some changes you made to the template. I installed a test instance of the template and installed lightbox and it works just fine

I would start by looking in the includes/templates/tb_sempre/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php and make sure the following is the same on your page

Code:
     <!--bof Main Product Image -->

<?php
           if (zen_not_null($products_image)) {
           ?>
         <?php
         /**
          * display the main product image
          */
            require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php'); ?>
         <?php
           }
         ?>

<!--eof Main Product Image-->
    Them make sure you installed all the files given by shaddowbox in the right directories, some of them are directory specific and need to be placed manually in the tb_sempre folders.

If you can not figure it out let me know and I can see what I can do to help you find the issue.

Thanks
    Brandon Turpin
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

appreciate for your rapidly reply!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Brandon,

Just a quick post to say that I love this template. I was wondering if there is any way I can turn of the Category description when viewing the product category page.

I've tried editing the includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_index_categories.php file but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the page so I was wondering if you could help me on this one as I don't want the category description showing when I click on a category with more than one product in it.

Take a look at my site if you like the address is http://www.personally-yours.co.uk/development. Still very unfinished yet just need to do these final touches then it will be ready to launch.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Brett Rogers

PS. If you go to www.personally-yours.co.uk you will find your other template on there too (abbiamo_supremo) this is a live website.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Have sorted it out. Was looking at the wrong file, LOL. I found it in includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_index_product_list.

A fantastic template, I love it.

Regards,

Brett Rogers

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by myth3_16 View Post
    Hi,

Have sorted it out. Was looking at the wrong file, LOL. I found it in includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_index_product_list.

A fantastic template, I love it.

Regards,

Brett Rogers
    Glad you were able to find it! Glad you like the template! If you have any questions along the way just let me know! :-)
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Brandon,

I mentioned this earlier, but on the form fields such as contact us linked below, the form filed disappears when one clicks inside it to type in IE9:

http://www.prommart.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us

Do you know of a fix?

Thanks.

Steve
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Brandon, I am quite impressed in how well your templates is designed. Looking at the php code and the over all functionality of the website, nice! I've got a good over view of perl and php scripting, but still not sure how to make a couple changes to the site. I'm tring to make changes to the nav menu, (SPECIALS to read PROMO instead) and (Remove NEW PRODUCTS - the link and page as well -&- replace with HOW IT WORKS and the corresponding page) -&- (Remove REVIEWS - the link and page -&- replace with a 'TECH SUPPORT' WIKI/ FAQs, with the add-on module) Is there any WIKI / FAQs add-on modules that you would recommend?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast