Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson. Texas
    Posts
    194
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Small gliche after upgrade from 1.3.7.1 to 1.50

    I could not find anything remotely similiar to my issue on the forum so...

    I upgraded my 1.3.7.1 site to 1.50 and everything appeared to be working. I did it on a test site and tested everything before doing the live site.

    What I finally ran into is possibly a UTF-8 conversion issue, but I do not see why.

    I have a customer in Portugal that has special characters in his address.

    nº and São

    The db fields that store those parts of his address do not display on either the invoice nor the packing slip.

    It does appear on the emails correctly.

    I do have master login installed so I went into his address book and re-entered (copy/pasted from a text email) his info. This did not fix the issue, as his next order's invoice was the same, just a partial address.

    I would guess that the primary address is the source of everything, so I cannot figure out why it would show correctly on the emails but not on the invoice and packing slip.

    Thanks in advance!
    Dennis
    www.stampdays.com
    Over 80,000 stamps and still growing!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    60,305
    Blog Entries
    4
    Plugin Contributions
    51

    Default Re: Small gliche after upgrade from 1.3.7.1 to 1.50

    .

    Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donations always welcome: www.zen-cart.com/donate

    Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson. Texas
    Posts
    194
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Small gliche after upgrade from 1.3.7.1 to 1.50

    Thanks, I did see that before but it didn't occur to me to do it. Guess my overanalysis made a sand dune out of a mole hill or something like that.

    It did work, so I guess I don't need to know why it was doing fine in one place and not in the others.

    Just glad that it is fixed!
    Dennis
    www.stampdays.com
    Over 80,000 stamps and still growing!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Error after Upgrade from 1.3.9h
    By deepfrydaniel in forum Upgrading from 1.3.x to 1.5.x
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31 Jan 2012, 02:42 AM
  2. no https after upgrade from 1.3.5 to 1.3.6
    By mafiasam in forum Upgrading from 1.3.x to 1.3.9
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 5 Jan 2007, 06:24 AM
  3. Problems after upgrade from 1.2.6 -1.3.5
    By WILLIAM12 in forum Upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3.x
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13 Nov 2006, 09:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •