Default Re: Oxford Dark Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by reciecup View Post
    That worked perfectly! Thanks!
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello I centered the featured, new products & specials tabs on my home page as instructed on this thread. When I did, somehow it widened the product display grid which now overlaps my right side boxes. Any idea on how to reset the width? My website is www.gaias-treasures.com/shop Thanks! Chris

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GaiasTreasures View Post
    Hello I centered the featured, new products & specials tabs on my home page as instructed on this thread. When I did, somehow it widened the product display grid which now overlaps my right side boxes. Any idea on how to reset the width? My website is www.gaias-treasures.com/shop Thanks! Chris
    It looks like your product images are too wide and causing the problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Trademagic View Post
    It doesn't dig into the maze of files, it shows too many options and I have been toying and been changing for weeks with little assistance. Can you please provide the direct answer what specific location to change color on this, and the spot. I cannot find it in stylesheet.css and it seems home.css might work, except we don't have one. Come on Anne. What purpose is your evasion? I cannot f-ing find it! I also cannot figure how to move the text left outside of the search bar, even if I find the item it is within, as it shows no font colors. I am so upset that you enjoy torturing those of us without the degrees or knowledge.

You ask us to put it on the site so of value to all. I have read the whole site and nowhere in it have you ever told how to change these colors. Why not help one person and then all of us would know. This is unfair, and meanspirited. I've watched this video, and 4 others, and none of them tell the absolute amateur how to get this answer. You must enjoy torturing us, as this the 5th or 6th time I have written, and in all of these posts, you send questioners to the stocks more than you grant us your assistance.

Mean, and I wish you could understand. I do not want to design for a living. As a businessman, I am trying to make my site with as little expensive help as possible as I do not have great flexibility in that regard. Help me of don't, at this point you have so beat me into a pulp by callous disregard, how could it possibly be cured. I just needed a tiny answer. Too much work, when you know all of my answers, no. Just spiteful arrogance writ large.

Sorry, but after a couple of months working with it, and watching how you talk to others, it is what you seem to do.

For me, I feel badly this dynamic exists here. I cannot appreciate the talent and potential. I cannot believe how much you have dangled this carrot without giving the sustenance I need to fix the site. The contrast is too low. Can I change my stupid colors please? Will you please post a bit of info and get me out of your life?

Thank you for any bit of advise you have given me. I have learned, but not enough apparently to not need help with this tiny issue.

Marc

Hey Marc, I was having the same problem as you... if you go to your BetterCategoriesEzInfo.css and look about mid way down the page, there is a block of language for Better Categories Visited. The last line in that block should say color. Mine was set to 666 and the contrast was poor with the black background. I changed it to FFFFFF and now my category fonts are white and it looks MUCH better. After about 2 months of pulling out what little hair I have left, I figured it out! Don't feel bad, the Firebug just confused me even more too.... hope this helps!

Plugin Contributions

Best Help Anne ever gave me and others was download Firefox then download Firebug, right click on anything on your store inspect with firebug. It tells you where it all is
    Signature not needed

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this and added everything to the store i am building how ever i am stumped on where to locate the files to remove the 555-555-5555 from the bottom of the footer and also replace the Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam interdum feugiat ipsum vehicula sollicitudin. Integer sed lacus eget risus consectetur ullamcorper. Pellentesque rutrum ullamcorper faucibus. Nam porttitor iaculis enim, mattis tristique velit tristique bibendum. on the top drop down boxes for both customer service and about us. i don't know if your still alive or not but i would like to fix this before i decide to purchase one from another person.

Thanks
    Jim
    www.etched-memories.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by etchedmemories View Post
    I just installed this and added everything to the store i am building how ever i am stumped on where to locate the files to remove the 555-555-5555 from the bottom of the footer and also replace the Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam interdum feugiat ipsum vehicula sollicitudin. Integer sed lacus eget risus consectetur ullamcorper. Pellentesque rutrum ullamcorper faucibus. Nam porttitor iaculis enim, mattis tristique velit tristique bibendum. on the top drop down boxes for both customer service and about us. i don't know if your still alive or not but i would like to fix this before i decide to purchase one from another person.

Thanks
    Jim
    www.etched-memories.com

phone number is: includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/footer_menu_defines.php

Lore ipsum dolor: includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/headermenu_defines.php

You can change both in those files to whatever suits your fancy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by etchedmemories View Post

Thanks
    Jim
    www.etched-memories.com
    I am still alive, thank you very much. If you read the readme.html file included in the template package you will find instructions for the changes you want to make.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I am still alive, thank you very much. If you read the readme.html file included in the template package you will find instructions for the changes you want to make.

Thanks,

Anne
    Anne,

This is sort of off topic for this theme but I was wanting to add one of your themes to my 1.3.9h store, responsive template.
    My question is about the header image, is it still possible for my header to be used after installing a responsive template....tis rather large one

http://fantasiesrealm.com/market/

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast