Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Oxford Dark Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by slavrix View Post
    hey picaflor love your work mate :)

just a question for you, ive installed this template on my site and for some reason the cart shows
    Code:
    count_contents();?> item(s) - format($_SESSION['cart']->show_total());?>
    also when i mouseover the shop by brand it comes up with
    Code:
    Execute($manufacturer_sidebox_query); if ($manufacturer_sidebox->RecordCount()>0) { $number_of_rows = $manufacturer_sidebox->RecordCount()+1; // Display a list $manufacturer_sidebox_array = array(); //	 kuroi: commented out to avoid starting list with text scrolling list entries such as "reset" and "please select" // if (!isset($_GET['manufacturers_id']) || $_GET['manufacturers_id'] == '' ) { // $manufacturer_sidebox_array[] = array('id' => '', 'text' => PULL_DOWN_ALL); // } else { // $manufacturer_sidebox_array[] = array('id' => '', 'text' => PULL_DOWN_MANUFACTURERS); // } while (!$manufacturer_sidebox->EOF) { $manufacturer_sidebox_name = ((strlen($manufacturer_sidebox->fields['manufacturers_name']) > MAX_DISPLAY_MANUFACTURER_NAME_LEN) ? substr($manufacturer_sidebox->fields['manufacturers_name'], 0, MAX_DISPLAY_MANUFACTURER_NAME_LEN) . '..' : $manufacturer_sidebox->fields['manufacturers_name']); $manufacturer_sidebox_image = $manufacturer_sidebox->fields['manufacturers_image']; $manufacturer_sidebox_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturer_sidebox->fields['manufacturers_id'], 'text' => DISPLAY_MANUFACTURERS_IMAGES ? zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $manufacturer_sidebox_image, $manufacturer_sidebox_name) : $manufacturer_sidebox_name); $manufacturer_sidebox->MoveNext(); } } } // $show_manufacturers for ($i=0;$i'; $content .= $manufacturer_sidebox_array[$i]['text']; $content .= '' . "\n"; echo $content; } ?>
    in the box.

on the left hand side also i have a currencies box and a languaged box sitting there and i cant for the life of me work out how to move them, there not the normal sideboxes they look like the ones you have in the header, but there just sittn there chilln out

www.slavserver.com

thats is where i have my site hosted atm if you wanna have a look.
    For the languages and currencies boxes take a look at your admin--tools--layout boxes controller. The languages_header.php and currencies_header.php boxes should only be turned on in the header and not the left or right hand column.

I have the cart and manufacturers bug (sort of bug ;-) marked for a future update. You can read more about how to fix them here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...02#post1141102

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

ahh cool i thought setting them to on with single column overrode the left right, fixed that now.

i found those tags missing just befor i checked back here so got that working with the cart

hope to see that update soon for manufacturer tab where am i able to disable that for now ?

Plugin Contributions

ahh cool i thought setting them to on with single column overrode the left right, fixed that now.

i found those tags missing just befor i checked back here so got that working with the cart

hope to see that update soon for manufacturer tab where am i able to disable that for now ?
    You can add:

Code:
    .manufacturers-li{display:none;}
    to the bottom of the includes/templates/oxford_dark/css/stylesheet_mega_menu.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

hey annie, just one little question for you, down the bottom in the footer, there are the phone and email contact images, where are those 2 images stored ? i wanted to change their background colour to something a bit more suitable for my site, i found the 2 images in the /includes/templates/oxford_dark/images/ and i edited them, however on my page they are still the original pink background.

ive look everywhere and cant find where they are situated to edit them. and i cant right click them to find their location either.

also where am i able to change the background colour for the current slide.

Plugin Contributions

hey annie, just one little question for you, down the bottom in the footer, there are the phone and email contact images, where are those 2 images stored ? i wanted to change their background colour to something a bit more suitable for my site, i found the 2 images in the /includes/templates/oxford_dark/images/ and i edited them, however on my page they are still the original pink background.

ive look everywhere and cant find where they are situated to edit them. and i cant right click them to find their location either.

also where am i able to change the background colour for the current slide.
    edit:

includes/templates/oxford_dark/images/phone.png

and:

includes/templates/oxford_dark/images/email.png

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

i did edit those 2 and they are still coming up with pink backgounds, hmmmmmm'

Plugin Contributions

i did edit those 2 and they are still coming up with pink backgounds, hmmmmmm'
    Try refreshing yoru page. If you are in ie try clearing your cookies and cache, shutting down your browser, shutting down your computer, restarting your computer, restarting yoru browser, navigating to the site, and hitting the refresh button.

I can see the changes on firefox.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

cool so i did find them then.

just one last question :)

with the slider, the current slide has a differnt background colour to the other ones, where can i find that to change it.

thnks :)

Plugin Contributions

cool so i did find them then.

just one last question :)

with the slider, the current slide has a differnt background colour to the other ones, where can i find that to change it.

thnks :)
    You can change the slider images by creating your slides and naming them slide1.jpg, slide2.jpg, slide3.jpg, slide4.jpg, slide5.jpg and uploading to includes/templates/oxford_dark/images.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

yea ive got the images fine
    with the 5 numbers showing which slide your up too
    on the bottom right hand side of the slider box,
    that current slide has a differnt background colour to he other slides

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast