Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Re: Piccadilly Posh Template Support Thread

Sorry, I have one more question. I noticed that on my new products center box that I also have the featured products showing up. But when you click the featured products tab and go back to the new products tab then my feature products do not show up. (Which is what I want)

Do you have any ideas as to why the featured products also show up under my new products center box and how I can go about fixing this?

Site: www.frompropertorocker.com

Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nolsowski View Post
    Sorry, I have one more question. I noticed that on my new products center box that I also have the featured products showing up. But when you click the featured products tab and go back to the new products tab then my feature products do not show up. (Which is what I want)

Do you have any ideas as to why the featured products also show up under my new products center box and how I can go about fixing this?

Site: www.frompropertorocker.com

Thanks again!
    You would have to customize the home page centerbox modules module which is what I used for this fucntionality. The only changes I made to the module were to fix validation errors. You can also try asking on the support thread for that module.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 0ldgeezer View Post
    Is it possible to change the background image and color of the pages. I like the layout and design but prefer a darker background from the pink and possible something more recognizable with a toy store.
    Yes you can make these changes in the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne
    I am testing out this template (zencart 1.5) and made some changes to the header.php file - tagline and alt text.
    Somehow upon uploading the file it breaks my site - the logo position is offset from the menu bar, and the Home, Login links are not clickable, while the Shopping Cart and Checkout links are alright. I tried viewing with Google Chrome, Firfox and IE7, all displayed the same problem.
    I am using Notepad++ to edit the .php files. Would greatly appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by preciousbeebee View Post
    Hello Anne
    I am testing out this template (zencart 1.5) and made some changes to the header.php file - tagline and alt text.
    Somehow upon uploading the file it breaks my site - the logo position is offset from the menu bar, and the Home, Login links are not clickable, while the Shopping Cart and Checkout links are alright. I tried viewing with Google Chrome, Firfox and IE7, all displayed the same problem.
    I am using Notepad++ to edit the .php files. Would greatly appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance!
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look. If you are using a logo which has different dimensions than the sample logo you will have to make adjustments in the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne
    Thanks very much for your quick reply. While the logo position is adjustable, somehow the Home and Login links are not clickable.
    No worries, I have decided to stay with Ashley Pink and will amend to make it look like the Picadilly sans the dropdown menu
    Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by preciousbeebee View Post
    Hi Anne
    Thanks very much for your quick reply. While the logo position is adjustable, somehow the Home and Login links are not clickable.
    No worries, I have decided to stay with Ashley Pink and will amend to make it look like the Picadilly sans the dropdown menu
    Cheers
    Ok, thanks for the update :-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I have a couple "how to" question with this template. First off, I am trying to lower the logo to be closer to the mega menu, but when I lower it, the mega menu links get pushed off of the mega menu. How can I move the logo down so that it is close to the mega menu without moving the links? Also I want to have the links start on the left side of the mega menu instead of in the middle like they are now. How can I do that? Thank you.

My website is www.fancyinfrills.com.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyfrills View Post
    I have a couple "how to" question with this template. First off, I am trying to lower the logo to be closer to the mega menu, but when I lower it, the mega menu links get pushed off of the mega menu. How can I move the logo down so that it is close to the mega menu without moving the links? Also I want to have the links start on the left side of the mega menu instead of in the middle like they are now. How can I do that? Thank you.

My website is www.fancyinfrills.com.
    You can change this in the stylesheet.css file:

Code:
    #logo {padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;margin-top:-30px;margin-bottom:25px;position:relative;z-index:15010;}
    to this:

Code:
    #logo {padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;margin-top:-30px;margin-bottom:-30px;position:relative;z-index:15010;}
    and this in the stylesheet_mega_menu.css from this:

Code:
    #mega-wrapper .mega-menu {list-style:none;width:680px;margin:0px auto 0px auto;height:82px;padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;margin-left:300px;position:relative;top:20px;}
    to this:

Code:
    #mega-wrapper .mega-menu {list-style:none;width:980px;margin:0px auto 0px auto;height:82px;padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;margin-left:0px;position:relative;top:20px;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

That worked wonderfully. Thank you. Can you add links to the mega menu and change the drop down options from the stylesheet_mega_menu.css?

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast