Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Piccadilly Posh Template Support Thread

I have installed this lovely template and still working on the site before I make it a production site. I was wondering two things: 1) Where do I find the "Please Choose" wording above the attributes? I want to change this wording and 2) How can I get the "Ask us a question" button and the facebook likes and share buttons on the right side under the add a cart?

http://s423353337.onlinehome.us/Shar...oducts_id=2072

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Sharemmoments View Post
    I have installed this lovely template and still working on the site before I make it a production site. I was wondering two things: 1) Where do I find the "Please Choose" wording above the attributes? I want to change this wording and 2) How can I get the "Ask us a question" button and the facebook likes and share buttons on the right side under the add a cart?

http://s423353337.onlinehome.us/Shar...oducts_id=2072
    You should use the developers toolkit in your zen cart admin--tools to search for any text that you want to change.

To change the look on the product info page you'll need to edit the tpl_product_info_display.php file and possibly the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You can make changes to the menu in the includes/templates/piccadilly_posh/common/tpl_mega_menu.php file.

Change the spacing of the links in the includes/templates/piccadilly_posh/css/stylesheet_mega_menu.css.

Thanks,

Anne
    I apologize, but I'm not finding where in the code I can disable the menus from dropping down or adjust the spacing between the menus. I thought it was the padding, but I cannot find which padding to adjust. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I am almost finished with the changes to this template that I want, but I can't figure out why the icons for home, cart etc doesn't show. I just get the alternative tekst.

Also the mega menu shows the define names such as HEADER_TITLE_QUICK_LINKS. And they are listed in two coloums with three names in each. Just the first names in each coloumn are actually inside the mega menu. The others are listed below.

I use Norwegian language pack. But checked all the files I could think of, including folders for images, but can't figure out why it doesnt work. It won't for some reason change to english language so I can't test if it works using english.

Oh, I also can't see any slider on my front page. I just see the congrats for installing etc (which I have now deleted so there is just a blank page. I have specified the slider pics as instructed, but there's nothing on the front page.
    Last edited by Bizbut; 31 Aug 2012 at 02:02 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Ah, managed to change to English and then everything works fine. I'll check the language pack files further. If you have any tips, however, please post :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyfrills View Post
    I apologize, but I'm not finding where in the code I can disable the menus from dropping down or adjust the spacing between the menus. I thought it was the padding, but I cannot find which padding to adjust. Thank you.
    There may not be code already there for disabling the drop down menus. If you see the readme.html file you will see the instructions for what code you need to add to disable the various drop down menus.

If you post a link to your site and tell me exactly what you want to move in the menu I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bizbut View Post
    Ah, managed to change to English and then everything works fine. I'll check the language pack files further. If you have any tips, however, please post :)
    Yes, if you are going to use languages besides english you need to copy all of the english language files to your new language.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

My sister wants to know if it's possible to "tighten-up" the bottom footer text banner in the pink area at bottom, closing the gap between it and the white body area.

http://www.findmypromdress.com/

Is it possible? Thanks.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

How about

#banner6 { margin-top: -35px; }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Hi,

My sister wants to know if it's possible to "tighten-up" the bottom footer text banner in the pink area at bottom, closing the gap between it and the white body area.

http://www.findmypromdress.com/

Is it possible? Thanks.
    Add this to the bottom of your stylesheet.css file:

Code:
    #bannerSix{margin-top:-45px;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast