Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    North Hollywood, California, United States
    Plugin Contributions

database error UNable to edit the wepay module or uninstall

I'm getting the same thing with the latest one. it installed and when I go to edit it there is nothing to edit. i contacted the author of the plug and worded on it for an hour but I cant get a hold of him to fix this. i can't even un install it because it goes to a white screen.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: not able to add any payment method

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

database error Re: not able to add any payment method

I mean a white screen when i confirm the un install. this is on a fresh install of zencart. no mods on a linux host. is there an installation log for modules? i get this when I try to run the module with out credentials in the logs

27-Jun-2012 03:04:33] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function Execute() on a non-object in /home/content/38/7687738/html/abovethefirehouse.com/mystore/includes/modules/payment/wepay_checkout.php on line 151
    but i cant edit to add my info. everything is in the proper directory and i had no errors installing the module.
    Last edited by atfpodcast; 6 Jul 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: forgot to add

Plugin Contributions

database error UNable to edit the wepay module or uninstall

I added my issue to another thread so to make it more direct to my issue I started a new thread. if this is bad for me to do please admins merge to the proper threads.
    I installed the module with out any errors and when I try to edit the module to add the credentials these two screen caps show what I get. There were no errors on uploading it to the ftp and I do not know php.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wepay1.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	10748
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wepay2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	10749

when I try to un install it goes to a bank screen.
    I tried to see what happens when I try to check out with we pay and it just loops and ask you to agree to the terms. I had alan trying to fix it but he could not get on the ftp or login and i gave him the right info and I have not heard from him so my zencart people what can i do. Is there a log for installs? My site it open to the public but no one is going on it yet for i have not announced it.

Thank you for your help in advance....

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

There is a bug in apinnt's module's remove() function. The global $db; line is missing, hence the error message you're seeing in the logs, and the blank screen in your admin when attempting to remove the module. Add the line as shown:

Code:
        function remove() {
          global $db;
          $db->Execute("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
        }
    New version submitted to plugins download section.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

is that in both wepay_checkout.php in /language/english/modules/payment as well? I am using the latest he released on June 22
    Last edited by atfpodcast; 7 Jul 2012 at 02:24 AM.

Plugin Contributions

OK I installed the new one and I get the same thing when I try to edit the variables.

now the logs say this. [07-Jul-2012 01:34:00] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_cfg_select_option() in /home/content/38/7687738/html/abovethefirehouse.com/mystore/adminurrhtcqq/modules.php(310) : eval()'d code on line 1

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Yup - another error in their module. They say they wrote it for Zen Cart, but it's really osCommerce code that's not been properly converted.

New version updated again after replacing the tep_cfg reference to zen_cfg.

You should tell the module's author about their bugs.
    I'm concerned that maybe you shouldn't trust the module if these flaws exist, because they clearly indicate that the module hasn't been tested.

Plugin Contributions

i cant get a reply from him. We were talking and stuff.. Why cant i add the API credentials, would you know off hand? He and wepay say people are using it with no problems and that its goadday with file permissions. i gave him my login in zen cart and get got locked out for wrong password and then could not move on the ftp... He also said it might be curl. i don't an ssl for the site yet. i have to save up

Plugin Contributions

hey i am able to edit the module now woohooo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast