Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Brighton Pets Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Ah, one more bug, the What's New sidebox headings disappeared. Had to set color code here:

#specialsHeading a, #whatsnewHeading a, #featuredHeading a {}

I entered #fffff3
    Hi SPH

I had some text colour problems as well.
    For me the solution was to change the stylesheet.css:

from this:
    line 166: #whatsnew, #featured, #specials {color:#fffffe;}
    line 167: #whatsnew a, #featured a, #specials a{color:#fffffe;}
    line 171:.centeredContent, TH, #cartEmptyText, #cartBoxGVButton, #cartBoxEmpty, #cartBoxVoucherBalance, #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPageNextPrev, #bannerOne, #bannerTwo, #bannerThree, #bannerFour, #bannerFive, #bannerSix, #siteinfoCredits, #siteinfoStatus, #siteinfoIP, .center, .cartRemoveItemDisplay, .cartQuantityUpdate, .cartQuantity, .cartTotalsDisplay, #cartBoxGVBalance, .leftBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading, .productListing-data, .accountQuantityDisplay, .ratingRow, LABEL#textAreaReviews, #productMainImage, #reviewsInfoDefaultProductImage, #productReviewsDefaultProductImage, #reviewWriteMainImage, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .additionalImages, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .centerBoxContentsNew, .gvBal, .attribImg {text-align: center;color:#fffffe;}

to this:
    line 166: #whatsnew, #featured, #specials {}
    line 167: #whatsnew a, #featured a, #specials a{}
    line 171:.centeredContent, TH, #cartEmptyText, #cartBoxGVButton, #cartBoxEmpty, #cartBoxVoucherBalance, #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPageNextPrev, #bannerOne, #bannerTwo, #bannerThree, #bannerFour, #bannerFive, #bannerSix, #siteinfoCredits, #siteinfoStatus, #siteinfoIP, .center, .cartRemoveItemDisplay, .cartQuantityUpdate, .cartQuantity, .cartTotalsDisplay, #cartBoxGVBalance, .leftBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading, .productListing-data, .accountQuantityDisplay, .ratingRow, LABEL#textAreaReviews, #productMainImage, #reviewsInfoDefaultProductImage, #productReviewsDefaultProductImage, #reviewWriteMainImage, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .additionalImages, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .centerBoxContentsNew, .gvBal, .attribImg {text-align: center;}

,actually removing the color.
    Otherwise I had white coloured prices, description and names of most of the products and some boxes.

Hope this will help You.

All the best,

Zi

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by znlambov View Post
    P.S. And one more question, which probably is not on the right place.

Under the picture of every listed product there is "0" displayed.

Example page: http://droga.bg/index.php?main_page=...=1&language=bg

Part of the code is (line 596-600):
    PHP Code:
    class="listingProductImage" /></a><br />0<br /><h3 class="itemTitle"
    I do not understand where this "0" in the middle came from and how to get rid of it. If someone can help it would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Zi
    I'm really sorry for this stupid question , it appears that this is the weight of the product :)
    But even though, why there was no unit of measurement next to the digit ?!

Plugin Contributions

Ah, one more bug, the What's New sidebox headings disappeared. Had to set color code here:

#specialsHeading a, #whatsnewHeading a, #featuredHeading a {}

I entered #fffff3
    This is not a bug in the original template package so it must be caused by other changes that you have made. See the demo here:

http://www.picaflor-azul.com/free-de...=brighton_pets

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I'm really sorry for this stupid question , it appears that this is the weight of the product :)
    But even though, why there was no unit of measurement next to the digit ?!
    I am happy that you figured it out. To understand how zen cart uses the unit of weight you can do a search on the forum for more information.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi SPH

I had some text colour problems as well.
    For me the solution was to change the stylesheet.css:

from this:
    line 166: #whatsnew, #featured, #specials {color:#fffffe;}
    line 167: #whatsnew a, #featured a, #specials a{color:#fffffe;}
    line 171:.centeredContent, TH, #cartEmptyText, #cartBoxGVButton, #cartBoxEmpty, #cartBoxVoucherBalance, #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPageNextPrev, #bannerOne, #bannerTwo, #bannerThree, #bannerFour, #bannerFive, #bannerSix, #siteinfoCredits, #siteinfoStatus, #siteinfoIP, .center, .cartRemoveItemDisplay, .cartQuantityUpdate, .cartQuantity, .cartTotalsDisplay, #cartBoxGVBalance, .leftBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading, .productListing-data, .accountQuantityDisplay, .ratingRow, LABEL#textAreaReviews, #productMainImage, #reviewsInfoDefaultProductImage, #productReviewsDefaultProductImage, #reviewWriteMainImage, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .additionalImages, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .centerBoxContentsNew, .gvBal, .attribImg {text-align: center;color:#fffffe;}

to this:
    line 166: #whatsnew, #featured, #specials {}
    line 167: #whatsnew a, #featured a, #specials a{}
    line 171:.centeredContent, TH, #cartEmptyText, #cartBoxGVButton, #cartBoxEmpty, #cartBoxVoucherBalance, #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPageNextPrev, #bannerOne, #bannerTwo, #bannerThree, #bannerFour, #bannerFive, #bannerSix, #siteinfoCredits, #siteinfoStatus, #siteinfoIP, .center, .cartRemoveItemDisplay, .cartQuantityUpdate, .cartQuantity, .cartTotalsDisplay, #cartBoxGVBalance, .leftBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading, .productListing-data, .accountQuantityDisplay, .ratingRow, LABEL#textAreaReviews, #productMainImage, #reviewsInfoDefaultProductImage, #productReviewsDefaultProductImage, #reviewWriteMainImage, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .additionalImages, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .centerBoxContentsNew, .gvBal, .attribImg {text-align: center;}

,actually removing the color.
    Otherwise I had white coloured prices, description and names of most of the products and some boxes.

Hope this will help You.

All the best,

Zi
    The color white in this code is for the sidebox titles for the what's new, featured, and specials sideboxes. This is needed in the brighton pets template because the background color is dark brown.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This is not a bug in the original template package so it must be caused by other changes that you have made. See the demo here:

http://www.picaflor-azul.com/free-de...=brighton_pets

Thanks,

Anne
    Bug was wrong choice of word, but it became a further issue when I fixed the sheet to show descriptions on the categories; my color code removal took out the header link color on some of the sideboxes. But I got that fixed so all looks okay.

I looked at this template last night and thought you had no product description showing on the category pages. Now, I just notice that you do have description enabled...but it's invisible on your demo on this template. I can see it if I highlight with my cursor. All of your demo categories have text hidden on Brighton Pets.

Anyway, again, these really are great templates...all of them!

PS: As znlambov states above, this was the problem code (the color was the problem):

{text-align: center;color:#fffffe;}
    Last edited by SPH; 18 Oct 2012 at 06:53 PM.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Bug was wrong choice of word, but it became a further issue when I fixed the sheet to show descriptions on the categories; my color code removal took out the header link color on some of the sideboxes. But I got that fixed so all looks okay.

I looked at this template last night and thought you had no product description showing on the category pages. Now, I just notice that you do have description enabled...but it's invisible on your demo on this template. I can see it if I highlight with my cursor. All of your demo categories have text hidden on Brighton Pets.

Anyway, again, these really are great templates...all of them!

PS: As znlambov states above, this was the problem code (the color was the problem):

{text-align: center;color:#fffffe;}
    Ah, I see it now! Thank you for pointing this out. I'll get this fixed in a future update.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default "Product weight, units in stock, manufactured by"

Hi there,

I'd like to know how can I set On or Off, product weight, units in stock, manufactured by which are above the product description?
    It doesn't work from the admin panel for me. From there I can set this On and Off only for the classic template.

Thank You in advance.

Zi

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Product weight, units in stock, manufactured by"

Hi there,

I'd like to know how can I set On or Off, product weight, units in stock, manufactured by which are above the product description?
    It doesn't work from the admin panel for me. From there I can set this On and Off only for the classic template.

Thank You in advance.

Zi
    These functions do work from the admin. You must not be editing the correct admin section. A link to the page you are trying to edit would be helpful.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Product weight, units in stock, manufactured by"

Hi Anne,

Under my Brand drop-down, some of the brand names are cut off. How can I lengthen them?

http://www.prommart.com/

I tried widening the drop-down and it did not lengthen the names. However, it did cause a mostly desirable side-effect of making my Shop and Brand drop-downs into two-columns, which I think better if have a lengthy drop-down. It did also rearrange the Info and Connect drop-downs but not too horribly. Perhaps one day I can learn to individually style some of the drop-downs.

Anyway, would like to lengthen the Brand names if possible.

Thanks.

Steve
    Steve
    prommart.com

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast