Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Product Description and Image not showing

I recently moved to a new host and have come across a new issue that i can not resolve. All the categories are there and all the products are listed in them as they were with the previous host. When I click on a some categories none of the products that should be there show up:
    http://www.bmnedirect.com.au/index.p...index&cPath=27 - there are 22 products in this category

I tried to set up a new category and put a new product in the category and it will not show up.
    http://www.bmnedirect.com.au/index.p...oducts_id=2084

Earlier I updated stock levels of some products and now those product description are not there when you click on that product.
    http://www.bmnedirect.com.au/index.p...=index&cPath=1 - main category
    http://www.bmnedirect.com.au/index.p...&products_id=7 - the first product in that category which was updated this morning.
    http://www.bmnedirect.com.au/index.p...&products_id=4 - also updated this morning. The descriptions and images for those products are not showing.

I have hunted everywhere for an answer to this but can't find anything. Can anyone please help me and send me off it the right direction?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Description and Image not showing

Should have mentioned it is version 1.3.9h

Plugin Contributions

Navigating from

http://www.bmnedirect.com.au/index.p...&products_id=2

to next I received this error
    Code:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
    in:
    [select categories_id from products_to_categories where products_id = ]
    Check in your host provided DB manager and check tables then repair tables to see if that will correct this
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Done, repairs products_to_catgegories and products in the DB... no change when viewing the website.

Plugin Contributions

I am still having this issue, does anyone have any ideas on where I can start looking to fit it?

Plugin Contributions

You need to give us more information other than 1.3.9h and a link.
    Please reply with some answers to the posting tips or contact the folks reported as the authors and generators of this site.
    <meta name="author" content="BMNE Direct Pty Ltd" /> <meta name="generator" content="Wholesale Nail and Beauty Supplies;, http://www.bmnedirect.com.au shopping" />
    Maybe the author or generator has an answer.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    Navigating from

http://www.bmnedirect.com.au/index.p...&products_id=2

to next I received this error
    Code:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
    in:
    [select categories_id from products_to_categories where products_id = ]
    Check in your host provided DB manager and check tables then repair tables to see if that will correct this
    Did this and no change.

Plugin Contributions

Please check the image size. Try to keep the image sizes in kbs and not mbs.

It should solve your trouble :)

Plugin Contributions

What version of Zen Cart are you using?
    Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)? NO UPGRADE - 1.3.9h

What addons have you installed? When? AJAX SHOPPING CART, LIGHTBOX, REWARDS, REPORTS
    HOW did you install it? (upload via FTP and run zc_install, or a one-click install from your hosting company? (one-click installs are NOT recommended)) - MOVED ACROSS AND INSTALLED BY NEW HOSTING COMPANY.
    In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install? Purcahsed Template, but this was used before it was moved.
    If you're encountering display/layout problems, post your site URL* so it can be seen in action. URL'S IN ORIGINAL POST.
    If you're encountering problems that could be related to your server or hosting company, include the name of your hosting company (not their URL). WEBNETHOSTING.NET
    HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE FAQ AREA for answers to your question? (ie: a search for your error message or what you want to edit/change, etc) - HUNTED EVERYWHERE ON THE NET AND THIS FORUM
    Have you searched the FORUM for your error message or for answers to the question you're asking? YES
    WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc? AFTER THE CART WAS MOVED

The error message I am getting now is:
    [10-Jul-2012 14:04:30] PHP Warning: require(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 54
    [10-Jul-2012 14:04:30] PHP Warning: require(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 54
    [10-Jul-2012 14:04:30] PHP Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/website/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 54

I did a file backup before the move and have uploaded the configure.php files from that back up - didn't solve the issue.
    I have uploaded the meta_tags.php file from that back and that didn't solve the problem.

Line 54 on the english.php file:
    / include template specific meta tags defines
    if (file_exists(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/' . $template_dir . '/meta_tags.php')) {
    $template_dir_select = $template_dir . '/';
    } else {
    $template_dir_select = '';
    }
    require(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/' . $template_dir_select . 'meta_tags.php');
    //die(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/' . $template_dir_select . 'meta_tags.php');

I don't know where else to look or how to fix this.

Plugin Contributions

DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES doesn't appear to be defined in your admin/includes/configure.php

It should be
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast