Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: BecaBerry Template Support Thread

Brandon- where do I find the slider banners in the css stylesheet to add my own personal banners?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dawneprochilo View Post
    Brandon- where do I find the slider banners in the css stylesheet to add my own personal banners?
    I found the location but what I need now is how do I add my own banners into this code?

Plugin Contributions

I have the coding generated- where on the stylesheet do I insert the coding?

Plugin Contributions

The images in the slider is called in the file - includes > templates > becaberry > common > tpl_home_slider.php

this is where you can change the name of the image you want to show and the path of the image where you uploaded it
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brandonturpin View Post
    The images in the slider is called in the file - includes > templates > becaberry > common > tpl_home_slider.php

this is where you can change the name of the image you want to show and the path of the image where you uploaded it
    I found the correct file but where in the file do I place the coding I generated? TY

Plugin Contributions

I found the correct file but where in the file do I place the coding I generated? TY
    I just removed the sliding for now- will add it back later when I have more items to advertise up there. Brandon, question I have now is this. Between the navigation bar and the tabs for signing in, view cart, etc... I want to put my main banner there http://frontporchromance.com - layman's terms on how to do this? See the banner at the very top with the company name? that is what I want to put in the empty space

Plugin Contributions

Ok- I have found this in the folder and want to remove the 'brands' tab- but...

#3 - Where do I get rid of the 'Brands' drop down in the top navigation.
    add the following line in your stylesheet (includes > template > becaberry > css > stylesheet.css)

Code:
    .submenu manufacturers-li {display: none}

where exactly in this code, do I place the {display: none} and what do I remove?

<li class="submenu manufacturers-li"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MANUFACTURERS; ?></a><!--bof shop by brand -->
    <div class="dropdown_1column">
    <div class="col_1 firstcolumn">

Plugin Contributions

Brandon, I messaged you through your web page with some questions. If you happen to get this before you get that take a look at my web page, www.contactzoneagility.com and you will see that I figured out where most of the things I needed changed were located. Thanks again for taking the time to so completely answer my questions and get me pointed in the correct direction.

Plugin Contributions

I just removed the sliding for now- will add it back later when I have more items to advertise up there. Brandon, question I have now is this. Between the navigation bar and the tabs for signing in, view cart, etc... I want to put my main banner there http://frontporchromance.com - layman's terms on how to do this? See the banner at the very top with the company name? that is what I want to put in the empty space
    You will have to edit the tpl_header.php file and add your image to it. It will be something a little custom at the header was build with search, tagline and other things to be included in that space, which will have to be removed.
    Zen Cart Help and Design

If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.

Plugin Contributions

Ok- I have found this in the folder and want to remove the 'brands' tab- but...

#3 - Where do I get rid of the 'Brands' drop down in the top navigation.
    add the following line in your stylesheet (includes > template > becaberry > css > stylesheet.css)

Code:

where exactly in this code, do I place the {display: none} and what do I remove?

<li class="submenu manufacturers-li"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_MANUFACTURERS; ?></a><!--bof shop by brand -->
    <div class="dropdown_1column">
    <div class="col_1 firstcolumn">

You will open the CSS file, (includes > templates > becaberry > css > stylesheet.css)

at the very bottom place this code at the bottom

Code:
    and save it
    Zen Cart Help and Design

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast