Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.

I upgraded from version 1.38 to 1.5. After the upgrade, my site would no longer accept payments from anyone. Instead, the message "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time." is presented on the second screen of the checkout process.

Currently, I have only two payment modules installed: authorizenet_aim and authorizenet_echeck. When the problem first presented itself, only the authorizenet_aim module was installed configured. Adding the second module did nothing to change error condition.

Neither payment module is configured to operate with zones defined. They are both set Payment Zone: "none"

This message is presented whether the modules are set in test mode or production mode.

I have three shipping modules installed and configured: fedexwebservices, freeoptions, and freeshipper. Removing either or both of the free shipping modules does not change the situation, nor does removing the fedexwebservices module.

My authorize.net payment gateway account is current and setup properly. In addition, authorize.net claims no responsibility for this error condition.

My SSL is setup and configured. I've recently updated and reinstalled a new SSL certificate, but it did not change the situation.

My website is http://www.urnsofamerica.com.

I've seen other threads with similar difficulties, however, they were centered on Google Checkout and PayPal module installations and were not relevant to my issue.

That is all the relevant information I can think to provide.

Again, this problem did not present itself until I upgraded from 1.38 to 1.5.

Any tips or direction would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by witengier; 10 Jul 2012 at 04:28 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.

When you upgraded ... did you go to all of your Modules for Shipping, Payment and Order Totals ... and do the following:

1 Save current settings to NotePad

2 click REMOVE

3 click INSTALL

4 re-configure
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I just finished removing, reinstalling, and reconfiguring the payment, shipping, and order totals modules. I still get the same error.

That said, however, it would not uninstall the ot_total module when I made several attempts.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, the Total ot_total will not remove ...

As to the problem you are having, I am not able to reproduce it, at this point, based on the data you are providing ...

Check one more thing ...

Check the table:
    orders

and see what the orders_status is for this order ...

Then check if other orders set to this status are showing ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

The records in the orders_status column are all set to 3: Delivered. The text order I was attempting to create never progressed passed the second checkout screen because I wasn't given the option of selecting a payment method and, therefore, never created a record in the database.

Plugin Contributions

On the orders table ... ignore that ... I was thinking of another thread ...

What Products are you testing?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I am testing two products, both individually and as a group purchase. They are as follows:

TEST ITEM found under the Keepsake Urns category
    Bronze Cubic Cremation Urn found under the Cubic Urns > Large > Bronze category

Both items require shipping as they are not downloadable.
    Last edited by witengier; 10 Jul 2012 at 07:35 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Here's a potential issue. My web host provider supplies us with cPanel to manage our sites. They also have us install software using the Fantastico De Luxe utility. I went back to that utility to see if there were any additional upgrades. When I clicked to view the Zen Cart installations, it does not show one for my domain. This and my cart's payment module malfunction cannot be a coincidence. I'm going to check with my host's technical service to delve deeper into this. I'll keep you abreast of any findings.

Plugin Contributions

My problem was in my includes/configure.php file. Specifically, the ENABLE_SSL set to false. Did the program update change this setting?

Plugin Contributions

Payment modules such as Authorize Net require secure pages to run, in v1.5 ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast